ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Install Coordinator seeks opportunity in FL

- Over 28 years of actual sign experience.

- Accustomed to working in a fast paced environment and successfully handling multiple accounts and responsibilities simultaneously.

- Plan, source, direct and coordinate sign installations on a local, regional and national level.

- Extensive work with maintaining relationships with sign vendors across the country.

- Experience with National Brand change overs.

In addition to my extensive sign experience, I have excellent communication skills. I always maintain a gracious and professional manner when communicating with people, including customers and store staff. My broad experience and range of skills make me a superior candidate for this position.

My integrity, determination and excellent work ethic will serve your company well. I look forward to joining a great team!

Please contact me and I shall provide my resume and references for your perusal. Serious inquiries only.

Thank you for your consideration!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still available if interested. This is the longest vacation I have ever had in 30 yrs.........ready to go back to work cause the "honey do" list is finally completed!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

We have a position open. Not sure if it fits with you, but if you want to speak further, send your resume or give me a call.

- Over 28 years of actual sign experience.

- Accustomed to working in a fast paced environment and successfully handling multiple accounts and responsibilities simultaneously.

- Plan, source, direct and coordinate sign installations on a local, regional and national level.

- Extensive work with maintaining relationships with sign vendors across the country.

- Experience with National Brand change overs.

In addition to my extensive sign experience, I have excellent communication skills. I always maintain a gracious and professional manner when communicating with people, including customers and store staff. My broad experience and range of skills make me a superior candidate for this position.

My integrity, determination and excellent work ethic will serve your company well. I look forward to joining a great team!

Please contact me and I shall provide my resume and references for your perusal. Serious inquiries only.

Thank you for your consideration!

We have a position open. Not sure if it fits with you, but if you want to speak further, send your resume or give me a call.

Please send your contact info to phunkybones@gmail.com and I will contact you ASAP. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize for the delay in responding to your interest in speaking to me but I have been out of town. Please send me your contact information and I will call to discuss further if it has not been filled as of today.

Thank you,

Michael_Bourke1.doc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...