ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Sobriquet

I just noticed a new nick name under my avatar. Which side of Admin administers them, Mars?, or Venus? I love it.

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

Yeah, I noticed the crap... er, I mean "additions" under my user name too. Obviously the person who did it doesn't have a clue what the B.O.P. stands for... and I ain't tellin' neither :P

Yeah, I noticed the crap... er, I mean "additions" under my user name too. Obviously the person who did it doesn't have a clue what the B.O.P. stands for... and I ain't tellin' neither :P

Sounds like a challenge to me.

joemomma

1946-2008

By any chance, does the 'O' stand for "old"?

joemomma

1946-2008

By any chance, does the 'O' stand for "old"?

Hey you old FART (as in big gas bag) :D I thought you wanted a truce? I think the time for negotiations is over! This is going to have to be all out verbal WAR :banana:

No, the 'O' does not mean old :P

I haven't known Joe very long, but I knew one of his many brothers for years and I guess his brother used to talk about me sometimes - in a good way (I think) :blink: So we have some common ground. Not to mention we dig at each other on another forum :D

yaa you do! Like grumpy oldmen :P

The only one I know on this board is kgirl :D

But I consider all you ma amigo's :kiss::gay:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Mark's right. He knew one of my brothers, Steve (RIP), one of the world's worst installers and one of its best tube benders. Fortunately, he spent most of his time in the fires and let us professionals install his work. I feel I know Mark only through Steve, who gave Mark high praise. And if you knew my brother, that's something.

One of these days I'll meet Mark. He'll have his martinis, and I'll have my Rum and Coca Colas and we'll reminisce. And I'm sure we'll become friends. Sorry, Lance, da fight ain't gonna happen.

joemomma

1946-2008

You blokes getting together would be an occassion.

I hope it happens for you some time soon.

I lied, peace is good.

WCG, the only one I know on this forum is me, and believe me, that aint no fun.

Best

Lance

:thumbs:

Mark's right. He knew one of my  brothers, Steve (RIP), the world's worst installer and one of its best tube benders. Fortunately, he spent most of his time in the fires and let us professionals install his work. I feel I know Mark only through Steve, who gave Mark high praise. And if you knew my brother, that's something.

One of these days I'll meet Mark. He'll have his martinis, and I'll have my Rum and Coca Colas and we'll reminisce. And I'm sure we'll become friends. Sorry, Lance, da fight ain't gonna happen.

:thumbs:

Now I dont know about the rest of you folks, but if joemomma and BOP would get into the service truck or into the fires they might actually get some work done.

If I could get that dancin' banana to work this might be a bit funnier.

TEastin

:banana: :banana:

Hey, how did you say to do it, just aint workin'

Better try again later.

Travis, keep playin at it and let us know how you get on.

Feelin crook now, too many bananananans praps.

Best

Lance

• 4 months later...

I believe I have The "B" and the "P". If I'm right, I think the "O" is a simple conjunction.

What, did you think I'd forgotten about this challenge?

joemomma

1946-2008