ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

I'm Surrounded!

This is interesting... I seem to be surrounded by Californians! And I'm the only redneck!

Just kidding ya'll!

Have found the forum to be very interesting so far, and I like West Coast's view of deleting/editing topics or posts.

Anywho, wanted to wave at ya'll and hope to talk with ya some more. Take care everyone.

-Paul

It seems to me that all areas of the country are pretty well represented,

"From the mountains, to the prairies ,To the oceans, white with foam."

Anyway, this boy from Kentucky wants to say Howdy, Paul, and welcome to the club.

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

This is interesting... I seem to be surrounded by Californians! And I'm the only redneck!

Just kidding ya'll! 

Have found the forum to be very interesting so far, and I like West Coast's view of deleting/editing topics or posts.

Anywho, wanted to wave at ya'll and hope to talk with ya some more.  Take care everyone.

-Paul

What was my view again? :unsure:

You know the downfall to self-employment has to be short memory loss :pillepalle:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

What was my view again?  :unsure: 

You know the downfall to self-employment has to be short memory loss :pillepalle:

The one about bad apple companies as long as info is given or something to that effect.

I've been self employed for about seven years now... but I think my memory loss started before then... :blink: :iamwithstupid:

Oh :whistling:

I think my problem is trying to keep everything in my head :hitbyrock:

Yeah, I don't know why mods and admins on other sites erase and edit topics, especially complaints or suggestions. I mean I have when there spammed on the forums over and over again and it advertising. I have a forum for peeps to post that stuff *cough* Jet *Cough* :D Someone I suppose could tell me to eat shit and die and I wouldn't erase or edit it.

That is what what seperates this little forum from the rest. :smile011:

****Okay I edited my own post, it just looked like it needed more to it....it looked lonely

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I've been self-employed for 17 years. But I've had Alzheimers since I was 12

My partner in another business (security) has been freaking out lately cause he's starting to forget things.... he's 54... I tell him man, i've been forgetting stuff for years... quit sweating it... just do like I do... carry an Ipaq at all times. Mine even has a nifty belt clip to attach it to myself next to that damn cell phone.

I think it's something to do with him being an ex-marine... not a chance he'd let someone see him slip. :wallbash:

Good to see someone else from the South.

Far as other mods go, when I first got started in this, I posted to three different forums. Exactly the same in each one. These ballet shoe wearin Californians are the ONLY ones who left my posts unedited for more than 24 hours. Actually, I'm sure if you do a search in here, you'll find mine still in tact. Folks round here are great and will actually answer questions.

Welcome!

Just kidding about the ballet shoes.... We've all seen pics of WC's girl,and well... Ya know... :afro:

Just kidding ya'll! 

Anywho, wanted to wave at ya'll and hope to talk with ya some more.  Take care everyone.

-Paul

Ya see, now there is another good 'ol boy who went to school in the South. Being a transplated Yankee for 25 years now in SC, even I know it's "y'all", not "ya'll". j/k :D

Welcome abord :beer:

I can't believe we got so many active southern boys on this board, especially that "ya'll" have computers :P

I can't believe we got so many active southern boys on this board, especially that "ya'll" have computers  :P

Ya see, you were not paying attention: It's "y'all", not "ya'all" :P

Some of the old Southern folks around here still use an old quiz for those not in the know: What's the difference between a Yankee and a damn Yankee? A Yankee come and visits and then goes back home. A damn Yankee stays! :bitchin:

I realy have no problem with yankees. In fact, I'm engaged to a girl from Chicago (albeit the southside, but still...).

My biggest pet pieve with them is Yankee fishermen... They come down here to KY when their favorite water freezes up in the winter. My friends and I will be duck hunting, 15 degrees outside, and suddenly there will be some OOSER (out of state'er) fishing in our decoys... I mean IN the decoys. Had one guy a year ago that we politely asked to move on down (hell there's several million acres of water on KY lake) and fish elsewhere... He just absolutely ignored us, and every time he would catch one he would hold it up and go "Nice fish Eh?"...

Next bird that flew in we killed it about 20 feet in front of his nose. I think that shook him up a little. He left...

I realy have no problem with yankees.  In fact, I'm engaged to a girl from Chicago (albeit the southside, but still...).

My biggest pet pieve with them is Yankee fishermen... They come down here to KY when their favorite water freezes up in the winter.  My friends and I will be duck hunting, 15 degrees outside, and suddenly there will be some OOSER (out of state'er) fishing in our decoys... I mean IN the decoys.  Had one guy a year ago that we politely asked to move on down (hell there's several million acres of water on KY lake) and fish elsewhere... He just absolutely ignored us, and every time he would catch one he would hold it up and go "Nice fish Eh?"...

Next bird that flew in we killed it about 20 feet in front of his nose.  I think that shook him up a little.  He left...

There are inconsiderate A-holes everywhere. There are more than our fair share right here in good 'ol Columbia, SC. Hell, who knows, maybe they are damn Yankee's. It all depends on how you were raised I think.

You should have shot the damn fish out of his hand. BANG! Ooops... missed :D

I married a yankee... and then divorced her... she hung me out to dry in the divorce  :smile096:  and she still haunts me.

I married three Yankee's (yup, on my third). First one was my fault, but we split everything down the middle. Wasn't much, so it didn't matter a lot. Second one was her fault (she had wandering thighs... err, I mean eyes). Judges around here frown on that heavily. I got almost everything without a lot of effort. (It didn't help her that one of her trysts was with a married minister) :banana: My third is still in positive progress. I wish I would have met this one a long time ago :D

Cool deal... well then ya might get a visitor from a Paul Knowlton first of the week.

Would this be a special trip just to see lil' 'ol me, or do you have other business in the area? Just curious. Let me know if you are going to make it and an approximate time so I'm sure I'm here and not running errands.

Would this be a special trip just to see lil' 'ol me, or do you have other business in the area? Just curious. Let me know if you are going to make it and an approximate time so I'm sure I'm here and not running errands.

Well I know nothing about neon and would like to learn, might as well go see someone I know..

Well I know nothing about neon and would like to learn, might as well go see someone I know..

Okay, well, just so you know I am not a neon sign company per-se. We do some wholesale neon, mostly overflow from other wholesale neon shops to help them out, but we don't make any completed signs or do any installs. We are mainly a neon equipment manufacturer. You are still more than welcome, but there are neon sign companies a lot closer to you than I am if what you are after is an overview of neon sign construction. If what you want is strictly an overview of a properly made neon tube, then I'm your guy.

any room for a clog wearing dutchy on this forum......

as in Holland/Netherlands... no clue? ..... somewhere in Europe

!!!!NOT!!! the capital off Germany

:drunk: Heiniken country

cheese, tulips, windmills etc.

still no clue.... Amsterdam, red light district, smoking weed....