ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

LED and SCOREBOARD SIGN TECHNICIANS NEEDED

We are looking for Independent LED and Scoreboard Sign Technicians for repair and service work. We get calls for areas around the US that we don't currently service and would like to refer projects to you on a when and if needed basis. www.fixsign.com

We are looking for Independent LED and Scoreboard Sign Technicians for repair and service work. We get calls for areas around the US that we don't currently service and would like to refer projects to you on a when and if needed basis. www.fixsign.com

Please contact me at Fluoresco - we have 9 offices in AZ/CA/Las Vegas that are fully staffed with licensed, uniformed technicians completely trained on the LED & Scoreboard Signs.

My email is gpitts@fluoresco.com or you can reach me at 602-792-8700 - I'll be more than happy to provide you with our contact list and map of service area for all our branches.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Signs by Crannie has sign technitions experienced in LED and EMC service and repair.

Also factory trained on WatchFire EMC's

Mid-Michigan

810-487-0000

Ft Myers, Florida

239-482-6800

City Lights Sign Company (formerly City Lights Neon) is a full service sign company in Seattle WA and the Puget Sound area. We have over 20 years experience in the electrical sign service industry and have gone thru the Daktronics service certification.

You can contact the office at 206 789 4747.

Scott Russell is head of the service and installation department - scott@citylightssign.com. Or you can reach me at martha@citylightssign.com.

We are a full service sign shop located in Loves Park, Illinois. We service Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. We have an excellent service crew with lots of experience with Daktronics, Adaptive, and Watchfire repair and installation experience. Just thought I'd introduce us and let you know we'd be happy to work with you on any jobs in our area. Thanks for any consideration.

Thanks again

Michael

ImageSigns

815-282-4141

815-289-8827

www.imagesigns.com

If we can be of help in Wisconsin (particularly western Wisconsin) and/or southeast Minnesota, please give me a call. If we don't service an area, we'll be glad to recommend someone. Phone is 800-658-9075. We'd be happy to be of service!

Diane

For regular service work we handle All of the state of CT and WEstchester and Putnam counties in NY.

For Route maintenance work we handle MA, NY and NJ.

You can give me a call at 203-775-4014x26 or shoot me an email at tomw@el-m.net.

thanks-hope we can help you out.

-Tom

Efficient Lighting & maintenance

EL&M website

Guest signcatgal

We cover the whole state of Montana and would be glad to service any up here. catgraphics@3rivers.net or 406-452-1603

• 4 months later...

we do work in east tenessee -

more specifically Knoxville, maryville oak ridge and surrounding areas if yo need us -

Allen Sign Co,

tom allen

865-573-3524

• Board Patron

we are in Ontario, Canada if anything comes up around here.

Signworks Inc

www.wehangsigns.com

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446