ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Great White Hope Project

HB%20GWH3.jpg

As we reach our first one year milestone I just wanted to give a BIG thank you to everyone who was involved from the early start till now, those companies who contributed materials and supplies and of course their light source products. This project really says a lot for the manufacturers who choose to take part and stay involved, it shows who stands behind their products and who does not. I think from the start and duration of this project we have learned a lot about one another and the products we use, I know I have. Projects like this are good for competition and creating it, and good competition makes better projects and pushes all to do better.

So as October 28th comes we will be at our 8,760 hour mark for most of the products, in ways this could be used to identify this project as being 2.4 sign years old. I look forward to 17,520 hour mark and beyond, this is the never ending project. As other projects of ours have started, only more will follow so we can be ahead of this industry and keep all informed better.

I started this project with the intention of having some sort of site standard for ourselvse since there are none anywhere else to be found, except housed in large sign companies that do their own R&D research. For a couple of years this site ran with hearing nothing but the typical marketing pitches and propaganda. Now we have a project that we can to look back on, gauge, weigh in the options of different light sources for our job applications. Most importantly, set our own standards that we would expect our sign associations and trade magazines to do for us and who are supposed to be the industry leaders.

That's okay, we'll do it, and continue to do it!

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill