ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

N. Glantz & Son Updates Website, Includes Online Ordering

Erik Sine

N. Glantz & Son Updates Website, Includes Online Ordering

Sign and graphics supplies company N. Glantz & Son is pleased to announce the release of its newly updated Web site: http://nglantz.com. The new site is loaded with upgraded features—most importantly, new online ordering capability.

Highlights of the Online Ordering system include:

* The option to purchase 24 hours a day/7 days a week

* An easy-to-use Shopping List, allowing buyers to make their transactions with a single click

* Fast access to purchasing history

* In-depth account information

In addition to the new Online Ordering system, http://nglanz.com has been completely overhauled. The improvements include a new user-friendly format, streamlined navigation, and an online version of the N. Glantz & Son Digital Media and Substrates Catalog.

“The new www.nglantz.com is a big step forward for our company,” says Davey Glantz, President. “Our customers have asked for online access to their accounts; we’re happy to provide them this alternative channel to assist in their purchasing and account maintenance.”

Calling toll-free 866/NGLANTZ (645-2689) will automatically connect you to your closest Glantz branch.

N. Glantz & Son Opens 25th Branch Location in Las Vegas, NV

N. Glantz & Son is pleased to announce the opening its 25th branch located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Like

all Glantz locations, the branch is a fully stocked warehouse offering a huge selection of Digital Printing,

Commercial and Electrical sign and graphics supplies. Delivery is offered daily to the Las Vegas metro

area. Additional delivery is also available to surrounding areas in Nevada and Utah.

“We are very pleased with the new opportunities that this expansion will provide,” says Davey Glantz,

President. “With the addition of over ten thousand square feet of warehouse space now available, N.

Glantz & Son is better able to offer our great selection of products in stock and ready for delivery, along

with expanded customer service.”

Branch Manager Dave Connor, formerly Manager of the N. Glantz & Son Dallas Branch, is responsible

for the new Las Vegas location.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

They sell 2 options. The .3 watt (super whites) most commonly stocked, or the 1 watt (white Illumina) which only two branches stock. Both are sold in complete rolls

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• 2 weeks later...
Good to see they have caught up with Montroy

Caught up? N. Glantz has a huge presence throughout the Southwest, South, Midwest and East. I would contend that Montroy has some catching up to do in relation to the national coverage that N. Glantz has. Anyhow, I'm happy always happy to see more sign distributors popping up throughout the US. It's further proof that the sign industry is still going strong...even if only the strong survive and grow.

Caught up? N. Glantz has a huge presence throughout the Southwest, South, Midwest and East. I would contend that Montroy has some catching up to do in relation to the national coverage that N. Glantz has. Anyhow, I'm happy always happy to see more sign distributors popping up throughout the US. It's further proof that the sign industry is still going strong...even if only the strong survive and grow.

I was referring to the ability for online ordering.

I was referring to the ability for online ordering.

I see. You're right on there. Online ordering is certainly something that every good sign distributor should work towards... sooner than later.

I did hear something disturbing though from one of my local reps. They aren't stocking much for neon supplies any longer and having to bring it down from their central branch "Everything's going neon dude".

In some ways not a big deal, but I am having to wait a day or so for them to bring down making immediate buys harder.

That is a little bit of a problem.

I did hear something disturbing though from one of my local reps. They aren't stocking much for neon supplies any longer and having to bring it down from their central branch "Everything's going neon dude".

In some ways not a big deal, but I am having to wait a day or so for them to bring down making immediate buys harder.

That is a little bit of a problem.

And you get to pay more...but you do get credit terms...and now you get to wait!!!!