ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Here We Go Again!

Oh yeah baby! Rock and roll! this one was too close for comfort 5.3 in Yucaipa...took us outside...nobody in our industrial complex has phone service...the radio says everbody's okay...?

Oh yeah baby! Rock and roll!

:lol_hitting:

I didn't feel it here in San Diego and it just came across the wire :blink:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I didn't feel it in Carlsbad. I did check it out online though about 10 minutes after it happened.

You're in Perris? I used to always go to lake perris when I was a kid with my Dad and try to learn how to windsurf.

-Marek

Yeah, we're in Perris (3 miles from the lake) about 15 miles away from the epicenter. The thing that scares me is that if it was centered there, it's probably the San Andreas...hasn't been much activity there lately don't need to wake up that gentle giant! We finally knew that our phone was working when a customer of ours from Memphis called! The radio is still reporting no damage or injuries...thank goodness.

a "scientist" on the news just said there may be a big one soon near san bernadino...who nows though. He said "days, months, years..it could be anytime"...yeah, thanks guy.

-Marek

Hope Huey and the Gods settle down a little so you ppls can relax.

Not a problem we have to worry too much about over here in Oz but we certainly feel for those who are affected.

We have other serious things to concern us. Anyone heard of the Collingwood Football Club ?

Best

Lance

:thumbs:

joemamma, you might not feel it yet....

We've had two consecutive days of 3.0+ quakes out of Ballard county down here in the west end....

Remember what happened last time the new madrid fault went off? Mississippi river flowed backwards for 3 days.

Gooday Remy

You got it, theyr'e the ones.

But they are lookin good for the future with all the new young blokes, just ask Eddy.

I dont worry too much about them anymore. 15 years ago we found a local team who are incredible.

Vermont Football Club won their game by 208 points last Saturday, thats 35 goals.

Top of the ladder, undefeated for the season.

More than happy to tell you all about them ........

What do you know of Collingwood and Aussie Rules Footy?

Best

Lance

:thumbs:

used to work up in Heidelberg Heights at Delta Neon.

This was back in 1997

I overstayed my backpacking visa and was working there as a illegal immigrant until they arrested me and loked me up at the Maidston Hayet (prison):nonono2:

aussie football kick's ass :nutkick: