ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Boston Area Installers

amsign101

Can anyone recommend a small installer/service company in the Boston area? We have a national client that has asked us to take over that area for them and we need to get set up with a reliable sub.

Can anyone recommend a small installer/service company in the Boston area? We have a national client that has asked us to take over that area for them and we need to get set up with a reliable sub.

We can assist you with installation and service in the Boston market from our office in North Attleboro, MA. You can contact Steve Towne at 508-809-4638 for assistance.

Russ Hassmann

President & CEO

National Sign Corporation

860-829-9060

[/quotE

You can also try Batten Bros. Sign & Advertising - I am not sure if they are a "small" company - they are a part of WSA and they are a reputable company - their website is www.battensign.com

Thanks...we will reach out to both companies.

Just to add some more competition to the mix. I am the Design Director at Sunshine Sign Company in North Grafton MA. We design, service and install in the Boston Area. It would be a pleasure to have the chance to find out more and to possibly help.

kylew@sunshinesign.com

www.sunshinesign.com

Thanks,

Kyle

• 3 weeks later...

Having design/manufacture/service/installation plants in New York, New Jersey and Florida, I believe our company has everything you would be looking for in assistance with this project. Our website is: www.americansigncrafters.com or www.interstatesigncrafters.com, and I would love to set up a call or send you more information! I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Alexandra Arden

Interstate Signcrafters