ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

The Bid & Project Board

Erik Sine

I thought I'd create a new forum for all those who are taking bids, looking for bids, or looking for bid info to post here. We can also dedicate this forum for those seeking information about certain specified sign programs and accounts.

I may end up moving this forum into the Board Patron's forum and making this a premium membership area so be advised the make up may change.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Sign Engineering:

If anyone needs their sign structures engineered, please give us a try. Licensed in ALL 50 states, competitive rates. Visit our website at www.sign-engineer.com. or email louisc@sign-engineer.com.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

I just wanted to give a shout out to the Sign Syndicate that 1 Source Sign Company is actively looking for Channel Letter, Logo Box, & Cabinet Manufacturing opportunities. Most Channel Letters leave our shop in two weeks or less from time of order. Simply looking for an opportunity to quote. www.1sourcesign.com

• Like 1

We here at Milliken are ready to work on your Sign Box, Awning, EMC and GPC projects. We are wholesale only and service the USA and beyond. We can make your projects for you in many stages from Kit to Complete. We have retro fit's for Rigid or Flex faces and also for GPC projects.

We also stock EMC's in 2' x 6' 4", 3' x 6' and 4' x 8' in 16MM and 4' x 8' in 10MM.

Email sales@millikendistribution.com for pricing or more info on any of our products.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to give a shout out to the Sign Syndicate that 1 Source Sign Company is actively looking for Channel Letter, Logo Box, & Cabinet Manufacturing opportunities. Most Channel Letters leave our shop in two weeks or less from time of order. Simply looking for an opportunity to quote. www.1sourcesign.com

I am not affiliated with 1 source but I must say they do an excellent job on fabrication of pan formed faces. We have ordered several times from this company and were very pleased with their products. The staff is very nice there as well.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I wanted to take this time as the year end approaches to THANK OUR VETERANS for their service to our country and THANK OUR CLIENTS for allowing STC the opportunity to provide structural engineering services on their projects.

Edited by Kgirl
Non-Board Vendor