ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Kudos Sign Syndicate

imanut

A very interesting thread, and obviously viewed on all kinds of different levels, each of which I can identify with.

The California Sign Association will be offering a couple of dinner meetings next week with a speaker that will be covering the business opportunities these social network sites offer, "Collaborating Citizen 3.0" with Heather Honea. The southern California meeting will be January 13 at Hunter Steakhouse in Oceanside and the northern Calif. meeting will be January 14th at Francesco's Restaurant in Oakland. Call the CSA office at 916.932.0021 or contact me via this site if you're interested.

• Board Patron

Chubby you're in denial.... granted face to face will exist but a lot of the cultivation of prospects, marketing, etc. has already begun moving towards social media.

Don't get too far behind..... As mentioned here and elsewhere.... it's only a new tool. Not a replacement. I don't expect any one method or thing will be the solution but social media and marketing is definitely HERE.

Use it for what has become a NEW best practice in addition to the best practices that already work.

Just my humble opinion..... along with about 2 billion others. Soon that will probably be 4 billion others.

The world waits on no one.

Are you telling me that you believe Facebook and myspace are good marketing tools for a sign business? From what I hear and read a large percentage of the "users" on these sites are petifiles and pervs searching for their next victim. I don't give much respect to any marketing guru that claims having a myspace page will land him tons of new business. What are you smoking? LOL

Edited by chubbygumby

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Guest Signtiffic

No That’s not what I'm saying at all. I hate myspace.... I dislike facebook. I like Linkedin. I like blogs. I Love the Sign syndicate. Not social media as in what you're 15 year daughter defines it as.

You wouldn't join alcoholics anonymous to network for new clients…..would you? You probably would join a chamber of commerce though.

You wouldn’t join a “Mom to Mom” group to network with suppliers and vendors.….. would you? You probably would join a trade association though.

My point is The syndicate is a form of social media…. Get it?

So is linkedin and even facebook. However I personally don’t like facebook.

A little effort could be put towards the obvious bad idea of joining a “Mom to Mom” group to network with suppliers and vendors. Myspace is not what its about chubbs……. You're STILL missing the point.

Guest Signtiffic

AND By the way.... HELL YEAH Facebook and LINKEDIN are great marketing tools.

Myspace is a great marketing tool for teenagers, drug dealers, prostitutes, gangs, wannabe musicians, etc etc. NOT COMMERCE.

Boy…. I think you’re smoking something.

• Board Patron

AND By the way.... HELL YEAH Facebook and LINKEDIN are great marketing tools.

Myspace is a great marketing tool for teenagers, drug dealers, prostitutes, gangs, wannabe musicians, etc etc. NOT COMMERCE.

Boy…. I think you’re smoking something.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH OK I see what your saying. I thought you were talking about the shit like facebook and such. Places like this and signsearch are good tools!!!

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Lunch, coffee, goodies, all things that a personal assistant can offer

The things I am thinking right now......LOL

express%20neon%20sig.jpg