ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Western States Sign Show (San Diego)

Just wanted to clarify ---I wasn’t whining when I made that post. Truth be told I had the same opportunity and even free passes to the trade show… only my folks were in town for the weekend from NY so I had time issues.

My goal was to network with other local sign and lighting companies and develop another angle of relationships and maybe some cross pollination of business. I’m thinking there’s probably much more to be gained from the site than I initially thought with respect to LED and lighting.

If anyone sees the value in it, maybe anyone local grab a beer on an evening in San Diego. $1 beer night and 50 cent wings sound good. We personally might not have a lot to offer in the name of immediate business … but there's obviously opportunity that's being wasted. We have strong relationships with literally hundreds of businesses in Southern California … everything from schools to little leagues and franchises. We do quite a bit of lighting by default... kind of "Hey, can you do this too?."

I agree, no one wants wear their trade-show ‘game face’ for a few days and THEN have to talk business. More like: “Glad that’s over… whose round is it?”

If anyone local wants to get together for a beer and a game of pool, cool.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to clarify ---I wasn’t whining when I made that post.

If anyone local wants to get together for a beer and a game of pool, cool.

No worries, I don't think anyone took it that way. As for playing some stick and having a beer that always sounds like a plan.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill