ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

A sign of bad times

Guest Signtiffic

Listen up everybody..... The sign industry is not a criminal organization. While Westcoast may be getting a horse head in his bed from our commission the truth of the matter is the commission would back him up on his suggestion.

Again, it's not the mob..... you're/we're not in a gang or organization that is going to have you taken care of because you snitched or ratted 'em out.

It's political and business because it's a regulated industry which requires licensing. Permits are required for almost anything electrical, structural, etc..... no matter where you are in the USA.

You would be doing our industry a favor. As for the code violator..... you may be doing them a favor too. I don't want to see anyone fail in this industry, but they have to play by the same rules we all do. If you don't like the rules....guess what? You can change them with very hard legislative work.

Veni, Vidi, Spurius Brutus Deitrum Cowi - I Came, I Saw, I Tore The Thick Bastards Limb From Limb

EDIT: I meant Westcoast gets the head and UFB gets the support.

Edited by Signtiffic

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, more electric sign companies have bitten the dust, quite a few returns today as well.

Drive the prices up and charge MORE!!!!!

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I don't get alot of time to read or reply as much as I would like, our shop has been very busy and I think our key marketing tool has been " do what you say and if you cannot, pick up the phone" We get so many customers say " I thank you for calling " I always ask, why do you say that? The response is consistant, You are the only contractor that has called us when you can't make it or do exactly what you said. Communication is key! We rarely lose a client that has done business with us. Therefore our client base is always growing. Also, it takes alittle common sense, which seems to be a valuble commodity these days, when a company makes a boat load of money, like in the late 90's, put some away for a rainy day! Easy stuff!