ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Major Announcement - Major Change In Position

gpitts

I have been given THE best job in the INDUSTRY!!!

I am now the Ship-In Install Manager for all of the Fluoresco branches. I will be your point of contact for ANY and ALL jobs you want us to install for you!

From Survey to Permits to Installation - We are your one stop shop for Arizona and California.

This is how it will work - email me with any questions or forms you need completed to include me on your bid list...

Email me

I truly look forward to once again working closely with all of you...I am here to help!!!

Glenda Pitts

Ship-In Install Manager

Fluoresco Lighting & Signs

602-323-8677

602-470-1313 fax

• Board Patron

Hey High Voltage isn't it customary when you announce a promotion on here to buy a round for everyone?

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

I have been given THE best job in the INDUSTRY!!!

I am now the Ship-In Install Manager for all of the Fluoresco branches. I will be your point of contact for ANY and ALL jobs you want us to install for you!

From Survey to Permits to Installation - We are your one stop shop for Arizona and California.

This is how it will work - email me with any questions or forms you need completed to include me on your bid list...

Email me

I truly look forward to once again working closely with all of you...I am here to help!!!

Glenda Pitts

Ship-In Install Manager

Fluoresco Lighting & Signs

602-323-8677

602-470-1313 fax

Congrats on the new position. We have been serving Fluoresco for a number of years.

Louis Cortina PE

Michael Brady Inc., Engineering

www-sign-engineer.com

Hey High Voltage isn't it customary when you announce a promotion on here to buy a round for everyone?

Very True!!! With drinks already in hand!

:welcome1l::fhangover::fnd (1)::cheers::mebe::mrita::drunk::beer-1::beerchug:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Well - if getting to work with all of you yahoo's again is a promotion - then that is what it is!!! I love it!!! Drinks for everyone on Westcoast Sign Guy!!! (Heard he's really got it goin' on!) What is a Teh Bartender though? - Westcoast - ya gotta fix that dude!

:wootsmiley:

• Board Patron

I just serve the drinks, I don't buy them! Haha

"Teh", is intentional :sml (26):

Yep the person getting the promotion BUYS!

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Oh man...promo didn't come with any perks other than the Distinct Privilege or working with all of you again. Sorry - house buys! :-)

Man that's cold! LOL

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Nope - that's life...here in this world!

Just so you know I doesn't mean you actually have to pay for drinks tight wad, it's just a figure of speech.

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• !llumenati

Oh come on!! You really need to tell Mike and the other "bosses" that this is important. Since you missed the meet in Vegas - you'll truly enjoy meeting some of these great folks in person- and to think of the work you could have landed if you'd only have made your presence known !!! And just think of all the rumors and half truths you could have shed to the world about me !!!!!!!! Damn, that could be interesting !!

And its not everyday that Erik buys drinks !!

And one last thing --------- if you encouraged your bosses to let you go to Calif --- you could possibly get invited to actually see - in person - the sign syndicate showdown of leds - and then be able to go back and "enlighten" your bosses !!

gn