ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

NFL Stadium - Los Angeles

knowacki

Aedas Architects is in charge of the new NFL Stadium being built in Los Angeles. Does anyone know who is doing the signage for the stadium? Has anyone ever worked with Aedas Architects?

-Karen-

SIgn Engineer

I think it's still in the conceptual stages, is it not? There hasn't been anything locked up for a team or an actual ownership group AFAIK.

I think it's still in the conceptual stages, is it not? There hasn't been anything locked up for a team or an actual ownership group AFAIK.

I don't know anything about the project. One of my clients would like to bid on some of the signage. I thought I would see if I could put the word out and see if I could get some info for him.

• Board Patron

It's going to be nice having an NFL team back, and I'm sure that their will be prenty of work for everyone as well.

When you here the work starts to come out please send word my way.

Structural Technology Consultants (STC) happens to be one of the structural engineers that SEA uses for your signage. We have appreciated our working relationship since 1996. Best wishes for a GREAT 2010 !!!!!

For as large as LA is, I'm surprised they lost both the Raiders & Rams. Hopefully they can reel the Rams back in as St. Louis looks like they might loose them

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Guest Signtiffic

They're still working on the design intent drawings for the signage and wayfinding. I heard, but have not confirmed, they are working with a company for preliminary costing. The funny thing with projects like this is the scope will change 200 times before the RFP package is sent out to qualifying companies.

And on top of that, whatever is in the RFP package will change again.... and again.... and again... Can someone say change order?

Edited by Signtiffic