ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Letterheads In Signweb

If your talking about the different names but same IP mask, yes. That tard is all over the board posting shit all over the place.

Kind of reminds me of our skippy we had over here, having a conversation with himself :nutkick:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Franz, Fritz, Bobby or whatever you call yourself, how old are you?

Post that stupid crap somewhere else. Post that crap here again & I'll ban your IP here and send it to all the other boards.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Guest Fritz, Franz & Bobby
Franz, Fritz, Bobby or whatever you call yourself, how old are you?

Post that stupid crap somewhere else.  Post that crap here again & I'll ban your IP here and send it to all the other boards.

Wow! I'd sure hate being barred from such a "Professional" place that ripped off the name of a "bonified" board.

Talk about amatures - oh yeah, it's all free

:0wn3d:

lol, you got him before he could finish his last posting

Last Click ---->"Posting in forum: General Message Board --- Today, 01:02 PM"

This must be the same person

Bj.gif

Registrant:

absolute redcoat

317 Vista Tr.

Knoxville, TN 37922

US

Domain Name: REDCOAT.NET

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:

Matthews, Paul domain@redcoat.net

80 State St

Albany, NY 12207

US

518-331-6167 fax: 123 123 1234

Record expires on 07-Aug-2006.

Record created on 08-Aug-1998.

Database last updated on 27-Jun-2005 16:58:23 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.REDCOAT.NET 207.99.115.209

NS2.REDCOAT.NET 65.120.117.100

(---.clv.wideopenwest.com) = Fritz, Fran, Tiny Erik, K-girl, Eric,Noone, Torx, etc etc etc

He just has multiple personalities :eek13::pillepalle:

Author: Rapid (---.pool1.mht3.dialup.G4.NET)

Date: 06-28-05 02:26

What an interesting evening....rapid.jpg(and the poster child looks like this)

Congratulations, Erik.

You got me to hit your website. I found it quite enlightening... especially when your board's rules request that it not be spammed as you have done here, in no less than 3 personas.

I also think Tubgirl would make a fine addition to your shop should you need another employee. You have similar production skills.

How's the hit counter tonight?

Rapid

:lol_hitting::lol_hitting::lol_hitting:

I love when dummies type before they think.

Hmmmmm

let me use my h4zor skills here. (---.clv.wideopenwest.com) = Ohio

Erik = San Diego

lmao they think your the one spamming up signweb :spam:

I Sign God am 5up3r l337 h4x0r

let me use my h4zor skills here.  (---.clv.wideopenwest.com) = Ohio

Erik = San Diego

lmao they think your the one spamming up signweb  :spam:

rapid.jpg(and the poster child looks like this)

:lol_hitting: SG are you a P.I. or something? You are a H4z0r!!! Remind me never to piss you off

Oh and duh poster child and others in SW...Ummm I'm from San Diego not Ohio :gay:

Every now and then I do post a "Come Check out http://thesignsyndicate.com for news and forums" In Signweb & Signindustry or my PR girl :D, but spam crap and put people down to get you here..... riiiiight. But hey thanks for moving my counter....I guess

P.S. SG you just earned your stripes :P

Erik,

I came over here today after seeing that !#@X! showing his !## all over all the message boards and THEN posting your URL! Thanks so much for having the nerve to put him where he belongs!

Well we won't be seeing him over here anymore unless his IP changes. I just saw the edits, in SW. It's so carved up now, why bother just delete the whole thing. But I think it's funny how people get so duped over there at SI & SW into believing whatever they read. I can remember recently with the whole "Sign Fab" thing going on over there, peeps pretending to be others involved etc etc.

P.S. Oberron! :thumbs:

"You do realize that the Erik you are directing this to lives over in

California and the Domain of WideopenWest is over in Colerado, Il, and

Ohio right?  Oh, wait.. That would take actually researching before you

went and posted, obviously not your strong point."

After much research I must conclude and in my profession opinion

The original poster Grant is none other than :drummer: [very long drum roll]

he is........

he is......

"Lesismore" a previous memember here and the same person who you banned and likes to carry conversations with himself. Reason being....same IP!!!!

Sooooo Sign web should be deleting the whole thread, IMHO :P

See SW? :gay:

You have to love how it's the saaaaaaaame ol people. They don't seem to have a idea on the bigger picture that surrounds them.

Did you finally use Fandango? Or are you gonna wait in loooong liine :P

Euch... Letterheads... I'm starting to devolope a sincere dislike for those snobby cliqish anal retentive eliteist geezers.

As far as I'm concerned they can take their site and kiss my :moon:

God the moron still hasn't got it through his head that California and Colorodo are 2 different states.