ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Letterheads In Signweb

Good movie SG, was missing a little bit of something I can’t put my finger on but I don’ think it’s going to be a movie of the summer.

I’m going to post this here instead of SW so all who are interested can view and read it.

These varias aliases that I was using that were deleted, I have no idea what he’s talking about and he (Rapid) seems to be talking out of his ass because every post I have made is still up in SW. If he’s referring to the ohio isp poster I’m in San Diego.

I have been making posts along with my wife when she gets a chance to direct traffic to this site as an “alternative” to others I feel along with many others who get tired of boards who carry an old lady like syndrome or a board like Letterville who is pretty much run and now hijacked by the usual posters who seem to be belligerent and self loving in almost all posts. I see time and time again people who like myself who have been on the board just get bombarded by the usual “gang”. The exact people who constantly do this on a normal basis are the exact ones who have posted in SW, go figure. I have pretty much laid out exactly what I think has been wrong in Letterville and to see who ever doesn’t fit in or whatever they don’t like, you get either edited or deleted.

My timing about the problems in Letterville is coming a little premature than I would like but here it is and this is how I feel. It’s overrun and the Moderator (Steve) who I’m sure is a all around nice guy is to weak when it comes to his board and the way he lets the usual run around. You can’t mess around with a “Letter Pal…It’s a no no”

I don’t believe in paid membership boards or boards that have to many advertisers because it starts to get taken over by politics and advertising, and I’m sure everyone knows how that can dictate. SW & SI & Letterville I feel is this way. I always hear it takes a lot to run a board, it costs me $75.00 a year and it’s something I don’t ask for help with. I’m not complaining about the capitalistic part of having a board to make money but at the end it will dictate and taint a board.

Hiding behind an alias? Well yes, if your smart. If you have a mouth that can run like mine from time to time I need to. Not to hide form other sign people like Bruce Bowers or who ever else from Letterville who thinks using an alias is to hide. Here’s a con about SW, SI & Letterville that most of you probably don’t know about. Google your own name and attach “sign” What do you think will happen and who do you think will see it? If you don’t know the answer to that question I’m going to tell you. Just think, if you’re a straight talking individual you have nothing to worry about but if you’ve made dumb comment like I do from time to time (on politics), If your asking questions you don’t know the answers to or making dumbass comments who sees them? No, not the government. I guarantee you, punch in your name if you’re an avid poster to those sites you will see yourself come up.

I know this from a recent experience from posting a question on one of those sites, I will never one anymore. I choose alias and always will. When Mr. Bowers and co. keep posting their comments it will bite them in the ass sooner or later. This is a piece of info you will probably only hear on a board like this.

This board is an Alternative, I’m now viewing my board in the background and I see a post about “snob”…that does come to mind, So does “not knowing the bigger picture”. If I can make a “plug” in a post to tell more peeps about this board everywhere I can, I’m going to do it now more than ever. If anyone from letterville would like to post in regards to this go ahead, I don’t think I’m going to edit or delete you…just stick to the facts as best you can. My plug about I337 is me, my game alias…we don’t use real names there either it must be a generation or intelligence thing not to sure.

Again this is one post that I or anyone else will have to worry about getting deleted. I’d like to write more but it’s late and I gotta eat, I’m sure there might be more to follow this but I gotta feed a impatient wife now. Maybe I’ll try to finish this up..who knows

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

:lol_hitting::lol_hitting::lol_hitting:

can you say.... :0wn3d:

:groupwave:

PS I wish you wouldn't have said anyting about google and using real names, next time shut your biiiig mouth :P

I have to watch and guide children for a living and I feel like that's all that comes from the other side, Jeeeez Luiz. I know very little about signs but I do know and can tell that everyone here has a sense of knowledge and intelligence behind them. Going back to the old posts it is the same old people from that site.

Time to make breakfast

I think I can have fun with this thread for the rest of my life in between phone calls and taking a dump.

I'm not mistaken this is "Mr. Wet Application" the man everyone loves to have post.

Rodger Bailey

Hey Eric, whats this about "feeling threatened".

Seems to me YOU are the one feeling that way, afterall, you were the first

to throw stones Eric.

Other people can and do read through these posts, they are not so easily

duped by your "spinning ability".

Roger

"the rest of youus"

:pillepalle:

I'm picturing Elmer fudd

Rodger, "The Spin Stops Here" 90_vid_oreilly_062705.jpg

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

lol, this guy. Is this a compliment when it comes from him. He has to be the one of the rudest posters on the web I have ever seen.

:lol_hitting:

...pickles, hehe

I almost sprayed the monitor with Jamba Juice

oh my, I think that thread will be attracting people of all likes