ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Newest Syndicate Board Vendor

I want to give a big welcome to our newest Board Vendor, Mike Burke of Chatterbox Designs.

Quite a few people from The Sign Syndicate (myself included) have already purchased this book since it was mentioned in a thread and some have already expressed their value of the book.

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3709

insidesigndesign_thumb.jpg

Mike is the Author of Inside Sign Design, this is a very unique book that JUST came out on sign design that I have never seen before, or anyone for that matter. This is one of those unique books that every shop should have on their shelf, maybe even a couple of copies depending on how large your shop is. It's a great learning tool for those new employees too.

Mike has also just created his first exclusive tutorial for The Sign Syndicate with more to come, located in our tutorial section for Board Patrons & Vendors.

For more info on Chatterbox Designs or Inside Sign Design Follow this link

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3748

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Welcome Mike,

Thanks for the book and other info. So far so good, just need to find time to dig into it.

Mike B

Big River Sign Co.

Thanks for the testimony Mike B from BIG RIVER SIGN CO.

It will be worth it since it is 10 years of my life and working for 20 electrical sign companies. Please do since it will be a book to reread and refer to and it will make you money if you follow the principals.

I can give you my references and they can tell you themselves.

Mike B.

Chatterbox Designs

Los Angeles CA

Welcome Mike, we'll have to take a look at your book.

Thanks Marianne.

With all the bad graphic designs (would be signs) and all the bad sign designs, I had to write INSIDE SIGN DESIGN.

Look around any city, any town, any shopping center, and you will see the reason a book explaining the basics and foundation to creating a format for sign design.

There are so many sign monuments out there, that are, literally, scary to look at. Some of the channel letters sets I have seen, I start to say to myself, what was the owner thinking when they signed-off on this?

The FACT is, most sign companies only have a pool of graphic designers to select from. The real sign designers, like the one's you meet on The Sign Syndicate, know how to design signs. There are quite a few out there. But not nearly enough to fit the huge amount of sign companies out there. The end result, is all the bad sign designs that go on business. Eventually, you get a city with sign blight. Or a shopping center that starts getting real bad looking because the LANDLORD (individual) or PROPERTY OWNER (sometimes a corporation) had NO SIGN PROGRAM, or what others call, a MASTER SIGN PROGRAM or COMPREHENSIVE SIGN PROGRAM.

We have our work cut out for us. We all can learn daily. That's why I love this THE GREAT WHITE HOPE thing ERIK G is doing. No one is doing this stuff. I love it. The owner of Flynn Signs & Graphics (40 years in Long Beach CA) seen the picture of the LEDs lighting the panels, he was floored. We have to put up letters on a 7 story government building. We do not want to go back out to the site for several years. It cost $4,600 just to get a lift for the job.

I love sign design. But I love the business end. And I love the quality end. And I love the customer coming back for more.

America sets the pace. We should never give that mantle to another country.

Mike B.

Chatterbox Designs & Publishing

Los Angeles, CA

Edited by chatterbox

I want to give a big welcome to our newest Board Vendor, Mike Burke of Chatterbox Designs.

Mike is the Author of Inside Sign Design, this is a very unique book that JUST came out on sign design that I have never seen before, or anyone for that matter. This is one of those unique books that every shop should have on their shelf, maybe even a couple of copies depending on how large your shop is. It's a great learning tool for those new employees too.

Mike has also just created his first exclusive tutorial for The Sign Syndicate with more to come, located in our tutorial section for Board Patrons & Vendors.

Welcome Mike, Great book.

consign

Hi there Mike,

I wanted to say THANK YOU very much for the lip gloss......I love that stuff, the flavors are FABULOUS......my mother loves them too...so I had to give one up to her.......

I hear you have a surf shop as well, directions please...i love to shop and now that summer is approaching, well I am on my way to you...:)

Again,

Much thanks......Erik likes the taste too...haa haa haa

Kirstie

Welcome Mike, Great book.

consign

Hello Larry,

Thanks for the welcome.

We have sold several dozen copies, the first in Canada last week. So, it's moving. The testimonies I am hearing are blowing me away.

As a result of The Sign Syndicate, we are getting hits from Italy, Australia, and the United Kingdom. The book is being viewed internationally.

Based on the people we are talking to it will help North American sign companies through and through, since graphic designers hired by sign companies don't know sign design. Now they can learn in two (2) days what will usually take 1 year or more. Depending on the learning curve.

Let me know what you think about it.

Thanks again.

Mike B.

Chatterbox Designs

Los Angeles, CA

Hi there Mike,

I wanted to say THANK YOU very much for the lip gloss......I love that stuff, the flavors are FABULOUS......my mother loves them too...so I had to give one up to her.......

I hear you have a surf shop as well, directions please...i love to shop and now that summer is approaching, well I am on my way to you...:)

Again,

Much thanks......Erik likes the taste too...haa haa haa

Kirstie

Kirstie,

Guys don't wear lip gloss, that's for girls. We use lip balm. Shaka Laka is lip balm. Big difference. But yes, Shaka Laka has been around for 5 years. They are a island-inspired skin care company out of the Big Island of Utah. The owner is from Washington area, Pacific Coast area. He is so aloha, much more than Hawaiians.

Shaka Laka connects and helps the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Keep a Breast, Surfers Healing (San Clemente), Women's Surf Style Magazine, BeachtownGirls Surf, Torrance Surf Camp, Aloha Beach Camp in San Clemente, Huntington Beach Longboard Crew, Christian Surfers Newport Beach, Christian Surfers Huntington Beach, Christian Surfers South Bay, Christian Surfer Girls, and about 10 more organizations.

We have given out over 200,000 complimentary units in 5 years. Now, they we are doing sales all over the world.

Shaka Laka will be at the MVP Volleyball in Manhattan Beach this year along with ASR in San Diego and Open of Surfing in Huntington Beach.

Shaka Laka is cool, has SPF, has flavor, wrapped in recycled paper, and lives aloha.

Check it out: www.ShakaLaka.com

Glad you like it. Now, lets get back to signage.

Mike B.

Chatterbox Designs

Los Angeles, CA

I am one of several Southern California Action Sports Ambassadors for the brand.