ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Suggestions / Comment Box

Hey WSG-

What do you think about dividing up the employment section into "Employment Opportunities" and "Available Professionals" or something to that effect. That way if someone is looking to hire they dont have to scroll through the "Position Available in..." Follow me?

I figure it would be easy now before this site becomes so popular you wont have time.

Just my 2 cents :wiggle:

I'm enjoying the site. It has alot to offer and you have done a great job in the set-up. :beer:

The photo has to be somewhere on the web with a url address. For example I have mine from my website or on a directory from my website. If you have one there and ready to use, you can click on the "Img" button above once then paste the address then click the "Img" button again.

It should then look something like this

with the img brackets surrounding the address but wihtout the commas

If you have a pic but nowhere to host it, email it to me & I'll host it within this website and i'll send you the address to put between the brackets

:wiggle:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• 5 weeks later...

The other signindustry.com has a habit of removing and or changing peoples posts. I notice you are using the same practice. I would suggest you leave the board open to the users. We have soldiers being killed in Iraq fighting against evil dictatorship... Don't Censor...

There are three things that can't be hidden. The sun, the moon and the truth. remeber that as your site grows.

From the other thread

I Wrote:

I have placed it here  

http://www.thesignindustry.com/viewtopic.php?t=131  

I don't want a forum full of anti-Sign Fab Spam. All parties involved are in that thread. This thread will be deleted soon too. I'm sure your all tired of hearing me bitch about signindustry.com too  

I think i'm a little more blunt than the others, I like to put the good with the bad. I'm not afraid to speak out or let others speak out when it's something with substance.  

But at the same time it's not going to be a forum full of spam. I'm sure all three parties are angry and I don't want this to be an everyday thing with them. I'm probably the only forum who's holding it without deleting it. It's imformative yes, others & I have read it and i'm sure have made out own decision.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill