ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Action Service Group

• Board Patron

Has anybody every dealt with them?

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

From their website they come off as bad, bad con artists playing on marketing guilt in the name of green.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

OH S%&T, need to get them on a vote list, so far no good on my end. 90 days for $300

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

OH S%&T, need to get them on a vote list, so far no good on my end. 90 days for $300

Hey not to change the subject but I heard your truck is finished and look bad ass!

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

I didn't see it yet, where did you see it. Suppose to show up today, I got paperwork but nothing else

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

I didn't see it yet, where did you see it. Suppose to show up today, I got paperwork but nothing else

Did not see it myself but talked to people that have they say your should be very pleased. Post some pics when you get it, good luck

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

i hope this nightmare is finally over, will post them

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

doesn't anybody know or deal with action services group?

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

whats that?

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

is that good or bad?

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

LOL, they are the same? Seriously?

Back to the op, don't worry Rocco you will get paid it will just take some time. But they can keep you busy. If it is Action National

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

nobody knows if they are low-lifes are not?

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

Guest Signtiffic

What this...? :tumbleweed: that’s tumbleweed blowing across a desolate and dry area...

The consensus is that's not necessarily good; not necessarily bad. Like WestCoast said... it's give and take.

What this...? :tumbleweed: that’s tumbleweed blowing across a desolate and dry area...

The consensus is that's not necessarily good; not necessarily bad. Like WestCoast said... it's give and take.

With them it can be hit or miss. If its 90 days out you will probably have to call them multiple times daily to get movement. Most of us here have dealt with them at one time or another, weird thing is that sometimes they pay quick, sometimes not...

Be careful with Action, they like to short you ever chance they get. Make sure you secure your terms upfront, they like to pay you based on mapquest's suggested time to the site and what ever the manager said your service guy was on site. I got paid for 25 mins on a mall service call. We have a two hour minimum.

• Board Patron

like a cell phone

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

still haven't been paid

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

Check this out:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/electrical-services/action-national-sign/action-national-sign-lightin-9cp76.htm

I almost took on these Sears jobs too, guess I'm glad I didn't. Now I have to be honest about the link, this is years ago and at the time they HAD cleaned up their act at that point.

Maybe this is why they decided to change their name form Action National Lighting to Action Service Group. To stay away from all the internet complaints against them. I still don't know why this company continues to run their business using their SUBS as their line of credit.

That's horrible!

• Board Patron

Check this out:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/electrical-services/action-national-sign/action-national-sign-lightin-9cp76.htm

I almost took on these Sears jobs too, guess I'm glad I didn't. Now I have to be honest about the link, this is years ago and at the time they HAD cleaned up their act at that point.

Maybe this is why they decided to change their name form Action National Lighting to Action Service Group. To stay away from all the internet complaints against them. I still don't know why this company continues to run their business using their SUBS as their line of credit.

That's horrible!

OUCH!! I think I will stay away from those cats at Action

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

should add this to the section with votes

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

Guest Signtiffic

Thats not why..... they did it for marketing alignment to the green they're pushing now.

A couple of years ago...... well almost 6 years ago there was a bunch of bashing going on at another forum about them. They used to pay good and fast..... then everyone of their customers started delaying payment to them..... they used to get money from their retail clients within 30 -45 days..... now they wait to get paid up to 6 months. If they do a million in service in one month, only make maybe 20% on it, pay a sub in 60 days, but get paid by thier client in 90 to 180 days their cash flow gets all fudded up.

Like I said they used to pay good, fast, and had a lot of work. No one in their game that's similar in size has a lot of the work anymore. It's all split up amongst a few companies.

I don't know the details on the ripoffreport you cited WestCoast, but it could very well be true. However, I'm curious was Action would say about it. There may very well be another side to the story....

On a seperate note.... the Cover Story post which was locked..... I just heard confirmed reports that the company in question is having a tough time due to two active lawsuits.... I still think they're good..... As for Action..... I've lost a lot of repect for them. Even though their getting hosed by their clients they shouldn't pass that through to their subs.... They have to get better at managing their clients expectations and relationships. They also have got to get better at managing thier image and relationships with vendors..... you can only piss off so many before...... well you have a boatload of "issues" which become unmanageable.