Do not register with a hotmail.com / Outlook / me account.  Hotmail lists this site as spam and your registration will not be completed because you will not receive a confimation

ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES

If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components Like Trim Cap, LED's, USHIO LED Lamps, Neon Supplies, or LED Power Supplies, Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!

Buy Now

NATIONAL SIGN & SERVICE COMPANY REVIEW LIST

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors

Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

You Must Be A Registered Member & A Subcontractor
Click Here

MEMBER LOCATION MAP

Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call? Locate a Supplier or Advertiser Regarding Thier Goods & Services?

Become a Member & Upgrade Your Free Membership So Others Can Locate You
Click Here
manuellynch

Off Topic - What is Your Hobby?

Had drinks with a friend from the industry last night, Doug McGhee from Blair, and just learned after all these years that he is an artist. He showed me a photo of beautiful painting he did.

Then I recently had dinner with my brother Fernando Lynch from Permlight/Brillia LED and I learned that his hobby is shooting guns - shotgun one handed!

Dane Cardone of AoTuroaLED USA and Sign Methods (they do Ralphs, Michaels, Home Depot, Food4Less, etc) races monster trucks off road.

Most people that know me are aware that I make movies and am in the process of making a feature length drama called Rise Above - filmed all over the world.

So what is your hobby? I want to learn more about the people on here.... I know that Sean from EGL loves fishing... what is your hobby?

Going camping with the horses and mules is Lori and my favorite way to relax

Guest Signtiffic

Single Engine Aircraft.... granted wifey has me on a tight leash this year. Apparrently it's eating into her shoe budget

Brian post photos of you, Lori, the horses....and the dogs

i just do what my wife says i can do

I play Dungeons and Dragons...... :smilie_auslachen:

• Like 1

I play Dungeons and Dragons...... :smilie_auslachen:

Virgin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying model airplanes and helicopters.

Jet Skiing, surf, sponging. Water related activities I guess.

Flying model airplanes and helicopters.

Next time we talk remind me to tell you a funny story about a remote control helicopter, a camera, an entreprenuerial mind, and the Brits....I felt like such an idiot - good story. Thanks for sharing - hope all is well.

Jet Skiing, surf, sponging. Water related activities I guess.

I am going to convince you to come down to New Zealand some day - you have to go on the Shoot Over Jet Boats - this was incredible.

Next time we talk remind me to tell you about a Jet Ski adventure we had on our honeymoon and what came to visit us!

FYI - we will be at Coronado for 4-5 days at end of June - lets connect, want to meet the kids, and see you and your lovely wife.

Great, Kirstie & will be in Vegas early July.

I am into to hunting, fishing, camping, off road riding, trying to learn native plants and there uses and other wilderness living skills. You know like making fire with no tools or minimal tools, making shelter, procuring potable water, navigation using various methods.

Hunting in South Florida is tough on public land. Archery starts in July and you are in swamp mostly. So, the temperature and humidity both hover in the high 90's. LOL

Gators are plentiful though and we always fill our tags using rod and reel from the bank.

gator08.jpg

My son sits a top of an 8' while waiting for a means to dispatch the gator.

IMG_0003-1.jpg

I also enjoy computers and technology.

Guest Signtiffic

Gotta love the taste of Gator tail.... damn good if you ask me. Wild boar is a Florida fav too. I'll tell you what though... You'll never see me a55 out there without a gun. (Nice to know how far antivenom is too....with the copperheads, moccasins, corals, and the rattlers.) I sure do miss the flordia adventures we used to go on. There ain't no deer worth eating until you get up to Kentucky/Tennessee though.

Well..... back to the bbq.

Edit..... About the deer,.... I take that back...Northern Georgia has got some nice size bucks.

Edited by Signtiffic

Boating.

We are at the boat every weekend 6 months of the year.

Here are some pics of our hobbies!

First is Lukas at 4H and his mule Becky

Next is our mules Sally and Red

Third our mini horse Rusty

Then our Mini donkey Fuzzy

Me with my horse Midnight

Lori with her horse Gambler

I'll have to locate pics of the rest of the herd

Nice pics Brian!

BGD0001.jpg

'Nough Said...

Ok - so mine is to do some strange activity in some wierd places around the world. Here is a video of what I did with Dan Doxsee from Nichia this past Memorial Day Weekend

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=iwvK6fxEB0c

Cool ride Lane! We like to ride Iron Horses also!

Anything outdoors... hunting (aka sleeping in the woods), hiking... off-roading.
Coaching my kids baseball/softball teams...

At least I like to pretend that those are the things I get to do in my "spare time" away from the sign shop!

(posted as midnight approaches from my desk while getting quotes done)

Old post but with summer coming I couldn't help but contribute. We spend every minute we can at the lake.

12768355_10208628070122211_840153902515511896204_10207574613706459_7871919673749

• Like 1

Nice boat!

Here is my spring break fun

post-1277-0-61929900-1459285130.jpg

Edited by chubbygumby

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.