ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Eurocom Neon Equipment For Sale

I have inherited a neon shop and have no use for it. I have attached the receipts for the shop when purchased in 2000. All of the equipment listed might not be available, but all burners and pumping station equipment are. To be honest, the shop was barely used, but some pieces have been damaged during shipment. I don't know a lot about this system, but I will do my best to answer any questions you might have. Thank you for looking!

Lance Cossey, General Manager

Scott Services Co.

3014 Commerce Square South

Birmingham, AL 35210

205-956-6555

lance@scottservices.com

neon 1.pdf

neon 2.pdf

oops...guess that would be helpful knowledge. I am asking $3,000 for everything....but I just need it gone so make an offer!

Lance,

contact Doug McGhee from Blair - he lives in Birmingham - he will get the word on what you have to a lot of companies that would want what you have

Thanks for the info Manuel. Do you have his email address or other contact info? Also, here are some pictures of when it was set up.post-3959-008526100 1276542359.jpgpost-3959-078585300 1276542368.jpgpost-3959-000538500 1276542384.jpg

• !llumenati

Looks like someone forgot to mention "CAUTION !! Made of glass!"

You might see if you can open the door on the manifold cabinet and take a pic of the turbo pump, if there is one, and also the mechanical pump ------ again, if there is one.

gn

Hi Everyone!

Whoever purchases the system, please give me a call (972-791-4401) and I will be glad to provide you with the installation manual as well as answer any questions you might have on the system or help should you run into some difficulties.

Cheers,

Malte

• Board Patron

I'm like Gary looks kinda broke!

Sad as this was probably a great system that was not transported property.

Like Gary said, take some pictures inside the cabinet. The real value will be whether it has a good mechanical pump and secondary pumping system (turbo, diffusion, etc.)

Ordinarily, products like this are disassembled before transport and wrapped in some sort of insulating material (ie bubble wrap). I think Eurocom still sells parts - and this could likely be reconstructed without paying to much $$$.

• !llumenati

Or send it off to a good scientific glass blower like John Anderson, or Mike Wheeler (he of the Wheeler D-pump fame) and let them fix it.

The previous owners transported it, and yes, a lot of glass was broken. I have most of the broken pieces though. I figure $3,000 for a good system that needs work is a fair deal considering all the parts that come with it. Am I way off? I will look inside and take a picture for you guys. Thanks for all the feedback!!

-Lance

• Board Patron

The previous owners transported it, and yes, a lot of glass was broken. I have most of the broken pieces though. I figure $3,000 for a good system that needs work is a fair deal considering all the parts that come with it. Am I way off? I will look inside and take a picture for you guys. Thanks for all the feedback!!

-Lance

I don't think you will get 3000.00 for it as it is

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• 2 months later...