ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

H & M clothing stores

Hey there... I am new here so please excuse if I am posting to the wrong board... I will learn, I promise. LOL

Anyone familiar with the national fabricator for H&M clothing stores? I know they are coming to the market in KCMO and I would like to try to get in on bidding install work...

Thanks so much :)

• Board Patron

Hello Lisa, welcome from Cali. I want to say that these signs which are pretty cool by the way come from Astra signs in the UK. I tried looking for the manufacturer label. Hope that helps

Oh thank you!!!! I will start there! I left a message with their corp but I know how that goes .... I really appreicate your info!

Have a great day!