ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Energy Rebates from Utility Companies

Erik Sine

Energy Rebates  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who picks up the tab?

• The Generous Utility Company Gladly gives reabates and eats the cost themselves
    • The customers do in the form of a tax which shows up on their bill
    • Gets paid on a federal level (Tax Payers Pay)
    • Stimulas Money (Tax Payers)
    • It's just FREE!!!!
    • You know, I just don't know.

Ha, founding fathers didn't want to separate God from the government but to separate the government from imposing religion on it's citizens.

That's a different way to say the same thing I did, Erik - I didn't imply that they wanted an atheist state. I was pretty clear that you can believe anything you like, but that they wanted to keep the influence of religion away from political decisions - because allowing the church/faith to influence policy is exactly the problem they saw overseas and did not want to repeat.

That's not really the case nowadays, though.

In the US, you can't get elected if you're not viewed as a strong Christian. In Canada, it's the complete opposite - we demand that religion be kept out of politics, which seems to be "more American" than what is currently happening down there. You start bringing up your faith and there's no way you'll get elected up here.

• !llumenati

Ha, founding fathers didn't want to separate God from the government but to separate the government from imposing religion on it's citizens.

Now, why do I have the feeling that as Vice President ( and I have no doubt in my mind) that I would find myself being sent overseas quite often, and to places like Zimbabwe (probably done so at the advice of the Presidents closest advisor?) Hmmmmmm

I hear that Zimbawe is quite nice all year round - need some American leadership, and as VP --- you'd be the ideal choice since you obviously know what the Pres likes and dislikes. And, of course, I'd be close by to lend a shoulder for silent reflection, a hand if she needs help with anything, and of course, a sympathetic ear for why her husband is gone so much working. It would be a tough burden for me - but someone has to do it.

And no --- sorry Florida neon guy - the Pres does NOT need an intern --- I can handle it.

gn