ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

65' Crane on 1995 GMC

65' Garland Crane on 1995 GMC Topkick. Big Block Gas engine. 5 Speed w/ 2 speed rear end. 134000 mi. Lamp Bins, Tool Bins. New front tires. Truck has been used daily for service & installs. Runs great, Crane is due for recable soon. Base controls. Hydraulic Lift Ram.

Contact butch@paramountsigncontractors.com

$15,500

post-2300-037375300 1288990715.jpg

post-2300-088767100 1288990725.jpg

post-2300-060151600 1288990739.jpg

post-2300-070639500 1288990749.jpg

post-2300-065547100 1288990760.jpg

• !llumenati

65' Garland Crane on 1995 GMC Topkick. Big Block Gas engine. 5 Speed w/ 2 speed rear end. 134000 mi. Lamp Bins, Tool Bins. New front tires. Truck has been used daily for service & installs. Runs great, Crane is due for recable soon. Base controls. Hydraulic Lift Ram.

$15,500

You've got my favorite kind of ladder - ALad ladder. Have two of them -- for years.

Just noticed the built on battery charger? Your idea?

Most new guys today would have to clue how to climb the ladders on old trucks like that - I have a hard enough time trying to convince our guys here that signs CAN be serviced by ladders-many times lots faster than using a bucket, etc.

Edited by Gary Nutting

$15,500

You've got my favorite kind of ladder - ALad ladder. Have two of them -- for years.

Just noticed the built on battery charger? Your idea?

Most new guys today would have to clue how to climb the ladders on old trucks like that - I have a hard enough time trying to convince our guys here that signs CAN be serviced by ladders-many times lots faster than using a bucket, etc.

I used to love using the ladder that was built into my extention for my bucket, does save time. I think I spent 50% or my time on the ladder rather than the actual bucket.

Sweet Truck BTW

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

The Battery Charger is a nice feature, nice & quiet compared to our new truck with a PTO & engine running all day. We replaced this with an Elliot of the same size, I love the new truck but it's amazing how much work we did with this rig. I agree the ladder is often faster than the basket...hope it serves another person as well & without a big investment.