ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

bp led's

boo

been out of the electical sign world for a few years and getting back involved and I am looking for price change led to drop into existing cabinet. Looking around at all of the older and newer retrofits, I like the green bp price changers the best. Stroke appears to be wider than most, all I have seen are working properly(I am sure this is a can of worms but just from what I have seen)It appers that the outline of the number is raised up off of the face material itself and you can see this as it has a "embossed or raised" apperance where most others are recessed into the face material thus leaving them flush. I would say the sizes I have seen are in the 12" to 24" range in height. daktronics stoke is to skinny! so any help would be appreciated and or recommendations. thanks!

Boo Hodges

Hodges Outdoor Inc.

been out of the electical sign world for a few years and getting back involved and I am looking for price change led to drop into existing cabinet. Looking around at all of the older and newer retrofits, I like the green bp price changers the best. Stroke appears to be wider than most, all I have seen are working properly(I am sure this is a can of worms but just from what I have seen)It appers that the outline of the number is raised up off of the face material itself and you can see this as it has a "embossed or raised" apperance where most others are recessed into the face material thus leaving them flush. I would say the sizes I have seen are in the 12" to 24" range in height. daktronics stoke is to skinny! so any help would be appreciated and or recommendations. thanks!

Boo Hodges

Hodges Outdoor Inc.

I just got a gas price changer from "Hyoco" out of Irvine, CA we did a set of 18" Red (Character was 18" cabinet size was like 26" tall x 50") the cost for two panels (master / slave) was a bout $2500 freight imcluded. They had green available for a couple hundred more. Dunno if this is what BP uses but the price & quality was good.

thanks for the information. I did have a reply from a gentleman at Blair and will follow up on that one as well as the Hyoco.

Boo