ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Quote Of The Day

"Oh, you hate your job? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar. -- Drew Carey

I like Drew Carey, but I think he's wrong on this one. I've been doing an informal survey with sign guys for years, and have concluded that most sign people from design to install, from fabricator to serviceman, are either great liars or really do love or at least like their job. I think it has something to do with the fact that by the very nature of the industry, the finished product is going to get a lot of exposure. Although, I do like to meet at the bar. :whistling:

Anybody on this board hate their job?

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

No way, even when I hate it I love it  :P

It's ever changing and always different

:beer: My sentiments exactly. From tin smith to carpenter to electrician to iron worker (the list goes on) without changing your hat.

Plus, how many times have you heard a plumber say, "I installed that toilet."

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

I'm still searching for this old black and white Photo I saw at an art studio. It was taken around the 30's or so, it's a pic of an old truck with a crane and it's hanging up a roof sign. The two installers were in heavy shop clothing, one on each side of the sign and their reaching into the sky for ths sign as it comes down. Both are wearing those, what are they called drop top hats or something the ones you usually see in the old gagnster movies. Real cool pic just wish I had the money at the time to get it but it was when I first started.

Anyone know what photo I'm talking about?

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill