ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

ISA 2011 - Viva Las Vegas!

The Sign Syndicate Meet & Greet IV

lasvegas_sign.jpg

Alright, so who's going? Who's not? I'm about to book Kgirl and my ticket soon here on Southwest (flying this time), the hell with a 6 hour road trip! :P

WHERE??

For the Sign Syndicate Meet IV info below

post-3-0-83966200-1299617493.jpg

Where:

Dick's Last Resort, Excalibur Hotel (Look for people with glow necklaces or bling)

Time:

Friday April 29th, 5:30pm

Who's invited?:

EVERYONE!!!

NEED TO GET A HOLD OF ME FOR INFO? TO BITCH OR RANT? AT VEGAS

Here's my cell (619) 871-4008 Ladies, please, I'm married!

MAP of Excalibur

post-3-0-14999400-1299617529.jpg

Our forth Sign Syndicate Meet 7 Greet at Las Vegas ISA Expo 2011. These are always the most fun parts of a sign convention, the things you will learn and the conversations that will last a lifetime. Trust me!

The golden rule must always be observed, "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!" :fight (11):

A few pics of past meets and parties

post-3-0-05531600-1299617602.jpg

post-3-0-80302800-1299617617.jpg

post-3-0-82172700-1299617626.jpg

post-3-0-13181500-1299617636.jpg

post-3-0-69863100-1299617642.jpg

post-3-0-28464800-1299617649.jpg

post-3-0-18681000-1299617658.jpg

post-3-0-03212400-1299617664.jpg

post-3-0-30441100-1299617675.jpg

post-3-0-73554800-1299617685.jpg

post-3-0-07012100-1299617708.jpg

post-3-0-77138200-1299617714.jpg

post-3-0-42992900-1299617726.jpg

post-3-0-46004500-1299617740.jpg

post-3-0-82263000-1299617749.jpg

post-3-0-63400800-1299617756.jpg

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• !llumenati

I'm in, were staying at Orleans. Getting there tuesday leaving sunday.

"What happens anywhere stays there untill you see it on youtube"

GOOD things happen for a reason......

I'm in, were staying at Orleans. Getting there tuesday leaving sunday.

"What happens anywhere stays there untill you see it on youtube"

And look who I'm with?

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Stephanie and I will be there. So will engineering team from California and most likely all the models from New Zealand.

We are staying at our place on Las Vegas Blvd.

We will probably be throwing another strange party - after all the #1 airline in the world Air New Zealand does its ads in the nude fully body painted...we are looking to get permits for what we want to do!!!

While Snake Babe was great we dont do anything the same way twice for a party....maybe the man with the $100,000 boobs is available!

There are two additional things you need to do in addition if you're going to Vegas for ISA.

#1, visit the Neon Graveyard

#2, (If there is one this year) GO to the Axiom party if you have never been, or never used any of their products. I've said it before and I'll say it again, these are some products you need to mix into part of your electric sign diet. Even if you have a set or other favorite LED brand that you normally use(you should never have just one or two), you are a FOOL if you don't use their power supplies. Their only $35 freakin dollars for a manually adjustable DC output 10.5 to 15 volt 60 watt power supply, not one of those small almost square ones that fit into a junction box that vary from 12.8 to 12.5 volts that can blow your non CC LED modules. We are going on what now, beginning our third year of testing for the Neon/LED lighting tests and not one failure, I have more Axioms for our LED compartments for the LEDs than any other. I'm not marketing for Axiom, their just good products, LEDs and PS's, one of the many Board Vendors here that have good LED products and he's having a party where you can browse, have an adult beverage, look at nekkid girls with their private parts painted over and have good conversation in a relaxed atmosphere.

But in all seriousness though, go, be at least a fly on the wall and just listen to all the conversation in the room on the electric sign industry. You will learn a lot.

On the Neon Graveyard - a friend of ours does a lot of photo shoots there. It would be very cool to organize a SignSyndicate group trip there and I could arrange for them to go and photoshoot....would be great to add as artwork for your site later.... just an idea.

Ok .... we did it...we came up with the best party for ISA...this will be the one to watch.

I will be needing some help from Marko and Sean/EGL on this - call me to discuss 702-425-4381

This is going to be "over-the-top" awesome.... having all the right friends in Las Vegas pays off.... I am looking forward to this.

I haven't booked anything yet, but will be in town for sure.

Erik - do try the Luxor instead of the Excalibur. Much nicer, and that extra bit closer for walking. Would prefer to do something other than Dick's for the Syndicate meetup as well, but that's entirely up to you.

Manuel - as long as things don't conflict with plans of our own, I'm happy to work together. Will touch base later today... are you in Vegas or NZ at the moment?

Erik - do try the Luxor instead of the Excalibur. Much nicer, and that extra bit closer for walking. Would prefer to do something other than Dick's for the Syndicate meetup as well, but that's entirely up to you.

Manuel - as long as things don't conflict with plans of our own, I'm happy to work together. Will touch base later today... are you in Vegas or NZ at the moment?

Marko - in Rotorua New Zealand for a few days - then going to White Island to walk a volcano (look it up - one of the most active volcanoes in the world!). We will work to make sure you can make it - part of it is to show the group what you did with our power supplies and our lights at City Center - every time I pull into the garage I think of you.

Erik - our party will start wherever you have your meetup - you will see what I mean soon...this is going to be a blast...and the talent that is coming this time...over the top!!!!

We will work to make sure you can make it - part of it is to show the group what you did with our power supplies and our lights at City Center - every time I pull into the garage I think of you.

You mean your PSUs with our lights, pattern sheet, extrusions and design work with the fabricator? ;)

It's a shame that certain units along some of the bends have been smacked repeatedly by (presumably) drunk drivers.

city_park_3_2.jpg

city_park_4_2.jpg

AD/S out of Corona, CA was the fabricator - having done most of the wayfinding and other feature signage throughout Aria and City Center. They're a great company to work with and we're in the process of doing the new T3 terminal at McCarran as well.

Rooms already booked, have friends staying in the same hotel. I kinda like it too, been at Luxor, nce hotel too.

I'm all ears on a new meet location. I just don't want it to be a small location where I have to put a deposit down nor consolidate everything to one bill which is why I moved it over to Dick's last time. It's large, open, and has food. But I'm all open to suggestions by all means.

• Board Patron

I thought Dicks - OUTSIDE - worked quite well. INside was not so nice as it was WAY too noisey.

gn

My thoughts also

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Our party is going to be OPEN...but as last year you have to sign up to be considered...this is going to be a treat to people who come.

Last time Jim Richards, my good friend, was there from UL and shared a lot with people - he passed away a few months ago. I am going to a restaurant at the end of this month in Northern New Zealand where he bought my wife and I a gift certificate for our wedding. The drinks/toast will be for him.

Our party is going to be known as a very popular New Zealand, or Kiwi, phrase used throughout the country - the party is going to be the....

Axiom LED "Sweet As..." Party

it will be high end...it will be free to guest...it will include things about Las Vegas you usually do not get to see...plus a lot more...if you know what I mean!!!! Details coming soon.

I AM SUPER EXCITED ABOUT VEGAS.... AS I CAN HAVE A FEW, WELL MORE THAN JUST A FEW AND PARTY MY ASS OFF....I CANNOT WAIT TO HAVE A COCKTAIL OR TWO WITH ALL OF YOU.......and yes Erik we may have to check in early for some :Lets_do_it_wild:

and the go back and join the crowd!!!!! :fhangover:

IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!

My business partner (my son) and I will be attending. It will be our first ISA show and our first opportunity to meet many of the folks that contribute to this discussions on this site. We're excited to go!

• !llumenati

My business partner (my son) and I will be attending. It will be our first ISA show and our first opportunity to meet many of the folks that contribute to this discussions on this site. We're excited to go!

First show? Wow - a virgin. Bring really comfortable shoes !!

• Board Patron

I am pretty sure Lori (the boss) and I will be there. We are trying to get there a few days early so we can see some sights this time.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg