ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

ISA 2011 - Viva Las Vegas!

Here is more info on the AxiomLED party - it will start following the Sign Syndicate Meet and Greet at Dicks Last Resort.

We have to admit that we have 3X more people sign up this year than in the past - I guess we know how to have fun.

This years party is going to require us to split up the group into 3 categories - and while I can say their was a method to our madness in arranging the groups - it is simply just random.

You will be receiving an email notice on Saturday April 23rd for what group you are in and where you "Join the Party". There are going to be 3 meetings points for the party - the first will be at 730pm at Dicks Last Resort at Excalibur Hotel - this is where the Sign Syndicate Party will be ending.

The next meeting point for group 2 will be at 9pm - location to be announced. The 3rd group meeting point will be at 10:30pm - location to be announced.

All I can say is - "The party is taking place at multiple high end places in Las Vegas"...and yes, the treat is on us and that means the drinks and the fun. And yes, our entertainment will be "exotically and educationally entertaining" - 3E Program.

We are looking forward to seeing you all again and we are interested in introducing a bunch of you to new companies from around the world - Peru, Czechoslovakia, New Zealand, ...Tennessee... haha.

If you have any questions, please call me on my mobile at 702-539-4484 or at my office at 702-425-4381

Manuel LynchCEOAxiomLED

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...Tennessee

I prefer Vegas over Orlando for this show..cant quite put my finger on it (due to bigger than me security guards I guess)

;o)

The Sign Syndicate Meet & Greet IV

lasvegas_sign.jpg

Alright, so who's going? Who's not? I'm about to book Kgirl and my ticket soon here on Southwest (flying this time), the hell with a 6 hour road trip! :P

WHERE??

For the Sign Syndicate Meet IV info below

Our forth Sign Syndicate Meet 7 Greet at Las Vegas ISA Expo 2011. These are always the most fun parts of a sign convention, the things you will learn and the conversations that will last a lifetime. Trust me!

The golden rule must always be observed, "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!" :fight (11):

A few pics of past meets and parties

Erik, thanks for the invite. We'll be staying at the Excalibur, so unless I get lassoed into some meeting or pow-wow, we'll come by and say hi. Having attended NESA/ISA shows for about 30 years now, including each of the Vegas shows since they set up house there, it always cracks me up how enthusiastic and excited everyone gets and how burned out and wasted and burned out they are after 3 days of "networking". I'm sure glad it's every other year. Looking forward to meeting you and the members off this forum.

Erik, thanks for the invite. We'll be staying at the Excalibur, so unless I get lassoed into some meeting or pow-wow, we'll come by and say hi. Having attended NESA/ISA shows for about 30 years now, including each of the Vegas shows since they set up house there, it always cracks me up how enthusiastic and excited everyone gets and how burned out and wasted and burned out they are after 3 days of "networking". I'm sure glad it's every other year. Looking forward to meeting you and the members off this forum.

Skip,

We should connect and find some Chinese drink to dream up and to toast Mike Armenta in China. I agree - it is exhausting meeting/networking. Last week I travelled with another Las Vegas company to another country and we had about 5-6 meetings per day for a week - kicks your ass. Talking sometimes is more tiring than running or swimming!

Manuel

That's the great thing about the Friday Meet, not much talk about signs, maybe 10-15% looking back at the history. So think of it as a refresher to get back into networking on Saturday, that is, if you're not hungover :beer-1:

We have people coming to the Meet from Russia, Netherlands, and other countries. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

You wont be able to talk about work in the normal way after our party... the best memories in life - with family, friends, etc are the ones that are just different than the normal.

Saturday - hahaha - our next meetings after Friday are on Sunday!!!

What time and what day is this meet and greet at Dicks? I wanna come! I havent been on the board as much as I would like to lately but I am gonna be in Vegas and would love to hang out.

Ok, Im a rahtard! I found it! See you all there! :)

Nah, it's a crazy day today trying to get everything accomplished before jumping on a plane.

Vendors getting ready for the big opening this week :beerchug:

post-3-0-75815600-1303943097.jpg

post-3-0-51238900-1303943101.jpg

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

HAHA, I just checked my special ISA expo email address that I used for registration and sure as my head that sits on my shoulders it's spammed with vendor garbage even though I checked the "do not spam my email" box. Glad this email account is no good after this weekend

:wave-finger:

Wow..thats some GREAT pics...lol..Just got back in from dinner meetings and drinks..I mean I know i AM OLD and over weight now, but does that really make me HOOKER BAIT? The Rio is freeking crawling with "working girls"..jeeesus

To all of you that came by the booth today, THANKS! I loved meeting you all and look forward to tomorrow @ Dicks..

Edited by Kev25A19

Wow..thats some GREAT pics...lol..Just got back in from dinner meetings and drinks..I mean I know i AM OLD and over weight now, but does that really make me HOOKER BAIT? The Rio is freeking crawling with "working girls"..jeeesus

To all of you that came by the booth today, THANKS! I loved meeting you all and look forward to tomorrow @ Dicks..

Kevin - I will stop by today and see you at the show.

Erick and "special" kgirl...

Had a great time albeit much too short. Sorry I had to leave just as the party (and my buzz) was getting started.

Yeah, I can't even post any videos, or half the pictures otherwise divorce papers would be flying left and right, no joke! What happened in Vegas definitely is staying in Vegas!

I removed what I had up earlier because the pics were being hosted off site from using my iPhone. Time to redo.

I'm going to try and do these in order. There are a lot of photo's I can't post because I have a feeling a lot will interpret it as something other than having fun. We just know how to have fun, and sometimes in an adult fashion.

Anyhow, from the beginning and in Chronological order

TSA Check

post-3-0-91419500-1304313772.jpg

TSA - Don't touch my JUNK!

post-3-0-25201800-1304313777.jpg

Getting our cab once in Las Vegas

post-3-0-10562600-1304313817.jpg

Luxor

post-3-0-53272700-1304313826.jpg

Meeting up with Sean from EGL

post-3-0-95308100-1304313834.jpg

Thursday night Dick's Last resort pics

Trevor

post-3-0-81985800-1304313892.jpg

post-3-0-10855400-1304313903.jpg

post-3-0-04569000-1304313906.jpg

Erik, Kirstie, Sean

post-3-0-73738300-1304313910.jpg

post-3-0-20328800-1304313920.jpg

Kgirl's new friend Taco in the Background with his thong

post-3-0-26691100-1304313925.jpg

post-3-0-09927400-1304313929.jpg

He's a Tea Bagger after all!

post-3-0-35740400-1304313932.jpg