ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

ISA 2011 - Viva Las Vegas!

Thursday night at Luxor's Liquidity

Trevor & William

post-3-0-18319900-1304314181.jpg

Who brings a breast pump to vegas????

post-3-0-12779900-1304314185.jpg

Sean, Kgirl, & Gary

post-3-0-59312400-1304314188.jpg

Marko

post-3-0-34007000-1304314191.jpg

Stripper Dirty Martini

post-3-0-67173900-1304314193.jpg

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get to take as many shots of our Sign Syndicate meet as I wanted to and started to once I realized it was coming to a close with some of us having to leave for another party, too many people passing in and out from 5:30 to 9PM. Too many conversations! It was nice to see and put a face with a name on the Syndicate. I really was a nice turn out and thank you all for coming and introducing yourselves.

I also can't tell you enough how much we were told that you all appreciate and like The Sign Syndicate site, that told Kirstie & I alot that night as well as it did earlier on the convention floor. The most common saying was "keep it up!" Not to worry, WE Will!

post-3-0-29008600-1304314603.jpg

post-3-0-36203200-1304314606.jpg

post-3-0-17034000-1304314609.jpg

post-3-0-25977700-1304314611.jpg

post-3-0-15797300-1304314614.jpg

post-3-0-83011500-1304314616.jpg

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

AXIOM LEDs party.

Thank you Manuel & Steph, we had a great time, even though we stayed for a short time it was a BLAST! Steph you're a great entertainer. The Stripper on the limo bus did a great job, Kirstie had a great time with her. The pictures I didn't post here are in the pvt forum for those who have access

post-3-0-87225900-1304315091.jpg

post-3-0-83680200-1304315094.jpg

post-3-0-29447300-1304315098.jpg

post-3-0-60304200-1304315100.jpg

post-3-0-24990500-1304315129.jpg

post-3-0-03594600-1304315104.jpg

post-3-0-85025500-1304315105.jpg

post-3-0-53800300-1304315109.jpg

post-3-0-04916600-1304315115.jpg

post-3-0-48933700-1304315118.jpg

post-3-0-01425200-1304315122.jpg

post-3-0-05516500-1304315125.jpg

post-3-0-63233300-1304315131.jpg

On to the NEXT party after Axiom

Cruising the Strip

post-3-0-77048700-1304315711.jpg

New York New York's Irish Pub

post-3-0-57843500-1304315715.jpg

I don't know where she came from but she wanted a piece of Kgirl

post-3-0-82858600-1304315720.jpg

This is the only Pic I can show of what happened :blink:

post-3-0-87882700-1304315723.jpg

post-3-0-49671200-1304315728.jpg

• !llumenati

The ISA show, and the SS party was great again. Really nice to put names to faces, and to meet folks outside of business. Great, great fun! Lot of folks at the show that "remembered" my name from the SS - meaning that they actually read the SS. Had a couple ask just what it was that the SS was trying to do, had some ask again as to whether Manuel (Axiom) "owned" the site. Lots of comments about the "seemingly" good experts that posted on the site, and comments about how the posters keep the edge to do quality work and won't kowtow to cheap, crappy work. I only met a few English speaking booths that didn't know about the SS.

Great time. There were a few that said they were going to show - but obviously didn't. What a shame. To the ones that couldn't come/didn't come -- you really blew it and missed a good time.

To all that were there, and for those that might rethink it next time --- looking forward to next time already!

gn

You guys look like you had so much fun, wish we could have gotten out there.

You missed a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

consign

Erick and "special" kgirl...

Had a great time albeit much too short. Sorry I had to leave just as the party (and my buzz) was getting started.

Mr. Kevin,

You missed out, next time you leave, let me call the boss and make an excuse for you not to have dinner with him, but to stay and party with me...(I mean all of us)....it was so nice meeting you and the good laughs...we are totally on the same page...hope to see you in Florida!!!!! March is way to far away......

xoxo

This was an amazing trip and it was because of YOU ALL!!! I miss Vegas already. The time flew by....before I knew it, we were flying home. I didnt really get to give a proper goodbye to any of you (well maybe GN)...haa haa haa...I have to say....Since this website, I have made some amazing friends and continue to do so...the pictures are a crack up to look back on...surely more to come in the future. I am already looking forward to Florida.

Manuel,

You... of course out did yourself...do I see a new career move for me....haa haa....the bus was so much fun and your wife is a hit!!!!Following her was fun, it was like a game or something???? Im sorry we had to leave early.....I'll be back in July so I'm hoping we can meet again for some drinks.....

Sean,

My dirty soul mate....OH MY GOSH!!! I swear, you and I have issues...haa haa haa.....I had so much fun and Erik as well, we love talking with you and watching you work your booth and then party like there is no end!!! You are like forever 21!!!! God, I envy you......

I need you to get the time share info for me.....I've got some planning to do.....we are planning on Florida, I guess this means I have to behave..right??? No sharing olives...damn??? haa haa haa

GN,

HOLY ????.....does Peggy know???? Haa haa just kidding. I enjoyed our talk at the Luxor, we need to chat more about that....once again, we laughed our asses off this year!!!!

Marko,

Thank god you got some sleep.....I am sorry your lady friend did not make the trip, maybe we will meet her in the future??? What do you think??? You made me forever laugh watching your eyes work the crowd.....dirty boy!!!!!

Trevor and Mr. Florida (Seans Pal).......

I have never laughed my ass off with 2 guys about "Dusty ????" what the hell is wrong with us???? That was some funny stuff....thank god I did not have panties on or I would have pee pee in them...haa haa just kidding.....

William,

How many cranberry vodlkas did you buy me???? The more I drank, the more I was liking Taco from Dicks...haa haa haa....it was nice meeting you and sorry Erik and I did not meet the family...where is my puppy???? SERIOUSLY!!!!

Kevin,

My new friend...you sure do know how to be a dick back....haa haa watching you and the bartender at Dicks, you go boy!!!! it was sad to see you leave...I loved your co-workers, they are a lot of fun!!! More fun times to come ( I Hope)

To my new friends whose name did not get mentioned because I was way to drunk to remember.....I had so much fun meeting all of you and you all being so wonderful and excepting of my dirty mind!!! I hope to see you all again and our next venture....it is really good to know that YOU ALL have such dirty minds and mouths like me......did you all know that my lips seriously kissed some mans bare ass???? wow????? haa haa haa

Everyone...MARCH 2012.....FLORIDA!!!!!!

KISSES AND MANY HUGS TO YOU ALL......Thank you for such a WONDERFUL TRIP...ERIK AND I ARE BLESSED TO HAVE YOU ALL IN OUR LIVES......

And finally - here are some of the photos from our Party - thanks all for coming.... I think in Florida we will get a Party Boat!!!!

After all - in Orlando we would have to show off all the places our White LEDs were used on the Orlando Amway Center - Orlando Magic Stadium!!!

See photos: http://www.axiomled.com/AxiomLED/AxiomLED2011ISA.html

Erick and "special" kgirl...

Had a great time albeit much too short. Sorry I had to leave just as the party (and my buzz) was getting started.

Mr. Kevin,

You missed out, next time you leave, let me call the boss and make an excuse for you not to have dinner with him, but to stay and party with me...(I mean all of us)....it was so nice meeting you and the good laughs...we are totally on the same page...hope to see you in Florida!!!!! March is way to far away......

xoxo

lol..I should have just sent a pic of the party to him and he would have known I wasnt coming anytime soon :o)

At dinner I was explaining how much fun I was having with you (I mean the group) and he told me I should have stayed.. Its all good. We will be @ ISA Orlando, heck I live here in Florida, so thats a no brainer

• !llumenati
Sean,

My dirty soul mate....OH MY GOSH!!! I swear, you and I have issues...haa haa haa.....I had so much fun and Erik as well, we love talking with you and watching you work your booth and then party like there is no end!!! You are like forever 21!!!! God, I envy you......

I need you to get the time share info for me.....I've got some planning to do.....we are planning on Florida, I guess this means I have to behave..right??? No sharing olives...damn??? haa haa haa

Where do I start???? Good thing I was being reserved, didnt even get a hangover once. Seeing everyone is always a blast. There are some classic pics, 2 bad the best ones cant be posted :)

Manuel and Steph, Thanks for the invite, had a great time like always, words can not describe, looked for you the last day, I had a present for ya. Make sure you get in touch with turtle man. Now I can chuckle about our call letters you modified, the cats outa the bag, see we do have a common Japanese partner. Luv both of ya in a twisted way :)

Erik, thanks for sharing Kgirl w/ me & gary it's always fun. Hope to repay the favor. You always make me laugh, next time let me buy the drinks and I did hear what you whispered and the day will come.

Marko, Let me know when you get down to philly. Gary, always fun sharing horror stories and having good laughs,

Hey "Dust Buster" Your son will be proud to have me as his "GodFather from Jersey" See ya soon, you even cleaned the suite when you left sat night. I was worried you and trevor would have brought some dust mites back to the room Friday.

To everyone else I met, I love ya all. Even if you observed from a far or are just lurking jump in and enjoy the show. Life is short live fast and party like there is no tomorrow. I'm forever 21 with no regrets and no remoarse.

Most importantly to Kgirl, I will introduce you first next time. The story continues.......SHHHHHHHHH. I always told you a dirty goose tastes as good as it sounds. wait till U meet my wife and kids, she is my total opposite and they are my exact clone.

To much to type in little time but you all get my drift.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

Yeah, I can't even post any videos, or half the pictures otherwise divorce papers would be flying left and right, no joke! What happened in Vegas definitely is staying in Vegas!

Eric & Kgirl, there might be some pics or vids that I would love to have a copy of (i'm sure you will know which ones :P ). Please send them to me if you have some. To all the people we met at the party, we had a great time & would love to catch up again. Manuel & Stephanie put on a great show & that bus trip was something to remember.

regards, GC & L

• !llumenati

Yeah, I can't even post any videos, or half the pictures otherwise divorce papers would be flying left and right, no joke! What happened in Vegas definitely is staying in Vegas!

Eric & Kgirl, there might be some pics or vids that I would love to have a copy of (i'm sure you will know which ones :P ). Please send them to me if you have some. To all the people we met at the party, we had a great time & would love to catch up again. Manuel & Stephanie put on a great show & that bus trip was something to remember.

regards, GC & L

So you do remember it !

regards, GC & L

So you do remember it !

Oh Yeah :)

regards, GC & L

Sent you a PM with a pic attached. You both were definitely a fun couple to hang out with. :P

Sean, Marko, Gary, what can I say, it's never, ever a dull moment! Never the quantity, always the quality! Was fun to hang out with Jim & Trevor too! I hope William got to show off all his home LED decor to everyone, very interesting! It's hard to remember names vs handles on here but I know I met Eugene and his wife, Consign & Jagcom, Graclay from Australia, the whole Ushio crew (Can't forget Kevin), Mark from Esco MFG, Victory Sign, Mark from eeLED, the brothers from RNS, Wade from SOT stopped in towards the end, Mike from FMS, some people from Quail Signs and somethign about winning a Harley :P . A lot of people stopped in real fast because they wanted to say hi before they left to another party, but wanted to at least meet us, it went by so fast and I remember faces more so. I know I'm forgetting names here to mention and I apologize, there's more people in the pictures than names I'm matching up. Damn drinks! :beer-1:

It's not my fault! Every time my hand was free someone was putting a drink in it! What???

On the convention floor too many people to mention, that are members here. No worries, I understand you can't post here and only read because of employment. But your feedback on this site was awesome. It was funny to see a lot of people recognize Kgirl walking down the aisles and come over to talk with us, and mention the Neon & LED video, and some of the very few video newsletters we had on youtube. That shows a lot of people are watching and regularly reading the site.

Don't worry, we WILL do more video's, I didn't realize how much people really liked them so I sort of put it on the back burner since it's time consuming. But I think the more we do them, the more Kgirl will get used to it and they can be made faster with less editing and bloopers.

• !llumenati

What can I possibly add to all this mushy nonsense other than...

:syndicate:

Mushy? Nope - its' called "free love" - and poor Kirsten had to put up will all of us.

gn

Mushy? Nope - its' called "free love" - and poor Kirsten had to put up will all of us.

gn

That is what Anita kept saying.

gn

Gary,,,I like ya brother..

lol..I am not free..However I am Financially Feasible.. :iagree:

• !llumenati

We seemed to have offended N Glantz - oh well - was meant to be fun

Too bad they were offended - it was funnier than hell. Wonder who and why someone would send it out. Good thing that same person didn't send out pics. They might have had to ID Anita - poor girl.

I guess me reply is a couple of days late, huh?

Erik, Kirstie, Sean and Gary - it was good to spend time with all of you again, and meet some new people as well. I had a good time this trip, once I caught up on my sleep that is. Mark's bag took a Hangover-type trip around Vegas, but I got it back to him the next day.

The ziplining was a blast - thank you Manuel and Stephanie. Too bad it was so cold on that rooftop and the line was hidden from view on the ground.

In hindsight I'm kinda happy my girl didn't come. There is a saying about not bringing sand to the beach ;)

• 5 months later...

Here's a pic I came across today that I need to add to the pile. Should probably start a Vegas Album in the Gallery

post-3-0-94308000-1318220814.jpg