ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

DO NOT WORK FOR ACTION NATIONAL!!!!

Brian

• Board Patron

Post on every blog or site you guys get on! We hopefully can send him a message that we wont work for free.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Same ol' story with them huh? They still treating the vendors as their financial institutions and "line of credit"? That's too bad.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Same ol' story with them huh? They still treating the vendors as their financial institutions and "line of credit"? That's too bad.

Hell they don't want to pay period. They want to argue about price after the job is over.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• !llumenati

Hell they don't want to pay period. They want to argue about price after the job is over.

Well, why would they want to argue about price beforehand?

Well, why would they want to argue about price beforehand?

I fired this customer a couple of years ago. They never paid me unless I called. Didn't matter if I called at 30 days or 180 days I would get a check in about a week. Went almost 8 months one time without calling just to see if they would pay without the call, never did. I've got better things to do than call all of these deadbeats, they know they owe you, just too damn sorry to pay you. If everyone would stick together and refuse to work for these assholes, they would either shape up or go out of business.

• Board Patron

Ted is the guy that want per second billing, they cut my bill in half, job was 40 minutes each way, 45 minutes in the store, on site in a mall. They calculated they owed me 45 minutes and only paid for the 45 minutes.

I FELT LIKE A CELL PHONE PLAN THAT DAY.

They faxed a work order a couple months later, I called Ted and told him to send me a check for just viewing their work orders. He said he got the wrong number and sent it by accident.

There is enough work, we don't need to support the loser in this business.

PUT THEM ON THE PRE PAY PLAN, like a cell phone.!!!

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• !llumenati

THey are getting X amount each month per sign per location regardless if something goes wrong or not. Service contracts are good and bad. Good if you have the contract, bad if your the one fixing them.

If you send a formal letter to the corperate office and describe what thier vendor is doing when the contract comes up to bid it will be a differnt ballgame.

Put a mechanic lein on the stores corperate office and see how fast things are fixed.

Curious if all these complaints are for the same franchise or differnt ones.

GOOD things happen for a reason......