ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

all good at Axiom in New Zealand after Earthquake - thanks for asking

we wanted to thank all the people that contacted us and asked if all was ok - everything is fine at AxiomLED/KiwiLED - we are based in Auckland which is 500 miles from Christchurch where the earthquake hit.

The earthquake was bad because it hit very low - only 3 miles down - and caused some massive damage. The town of Christchurch has about 500,000 people and is the 2nd largest city.

The people are being told to conserve water because they may not have drinkable/potable water for months.

I have already received lots of emails from our customers in Christchurch that are pushing through this and already getting their shops up and running.

This is a really bad thing that happened but it is really neat to see how fast this country pulls together to step up and move through it. The most fascinating thing was a few hours after the earthquake the Prime Minister was at "ground zero" where buildings were falling down and was "live on the air" answering questions from reporters... his name is John Key...and for you Americans....he got his training in the USA and is a ball busting right wing conservative who is very respected by all.

Anyway - thank you for your emails and concern - I even got some emails from competitors and that showed me that I guess people are still people - but thank you Gary, Larry, Doug, Marcello... we are still shining!!!

I personally am moving back to the USA at the end of February and am looking forward to seeing some of you in Las Vegas....especially Chubby Gumpy!!!!

Edited by Manuel Lynch

Chubby,

If Manual asks you to go on a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon with him, DON'T DO IT MAN!!!

Haha!

Glad to hear you're doing well Manuel. I was listening to the news yesterday which is the first I've heard of the quake (I've had my head in the clouds last couple of days) lots of people who are trapped or stuck, are texting. Amazing!

Anyway, looking forward to seeing you and the lil lady again In Vegas!

PS- Was it not you and I talking on the phone a few weeks ago talking about the possibility of quakes here in California and other places, signs falling etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

This has been a rescue effort largely aided by SMS Texting and Google.... Google has setup this amazing resource to allow people to help report missing people, locate family, and ensure that family and friends are ok. Google, Facebook, and Twitter are really stepping up to help people and I think that is pretty amazing.

This has been a rescue effort largely aided by SMS Texting and Google.... Google has setup this amazing resource to allow people to help report missing people, locate family, and ensure that family and friends are ok. Google, Facebook, and Twitter are really stepping up to help people and I think that is pretty amazing.

Looking back at everything in history, and in recent current events, it's amazing what these resources have played in places like Egypt, Iran, Libya and other countries, and also in recent world catastrophes. How they could have been different had these technologies been around in past.

Still waiting for out turn here in CA. Kirstie always tells me we should start storing water and food and I kind laugh sometimes. But after witnessing what happened in Katrina with all the looting, anarchy, lack of supplies, on the news. It won't be so funny when it actually happens. The people who panic will do things they normally wouldn't do, and that's just survival instinct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I agree with Kirstie - never bad to plan. I saw a great exhibit in London in October for this invention - pretty amazing and simple stuff that all should know about http://www.lifesaversystems.com