ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

New review forum....for wholesalers & suppliers..

Just like to announce that we are answering your call........we are going to start a new forum for review of wholesalers and suppliers....similiar to our national sign company review directory....this new forum can be found here....we'll list the companies and insert a poll for each one...you must login and verify your membership with a valid company email address.....all web based email account members who use gmail and yahoo who don't have verified memberships must introduce themselves in the Tiki Lounge....

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?/forum/162-wholesaler-distributors-review-directory/

....please reply back here the names of suppliers and wholesalers who sell direct to you on this topic.....

Companies who would like to add more content...or change content regularly into the their listing.....please look at upgrading your free membership to a Board Vendor.....

I don't see Fellers on this list...or N & F for that matter.

Fellers used to be awesome. Now, not so much. I think Frank (Clint Eastwood wannabe)Fellers has lost his company to a bunch of malcontents. Service is second rate from the headquarters. Local rep and warehouse manager are great, though. N & F some times drops the ball, but give us best price most times.

Arkmartin

• Board Patron

I don't see Fellers on this list...or N & F for that matter.

Fellers used to be awesome. Now, not so much. I think Frank (Clint Eastwood wannabe)Fellers has lost his company to a bunch of malcontents. Service is second rate from the headquarters. Local rep and warehouse manager are great, though. N & F some times drops the ball, but give us best price most times.

Arkmartin

Ha I think Frank is now a wanna be gang banger!!! His catalog has a picture of him on every page .... what an ego!

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• !llumenati

Please add Sign faces, LLC as a wholesaler. We're located in Birmingham, AL. Troy Crocker and Rod Seay are the owners.

Regards,

Gabe Thomas

Team Member

Sign faces, LLC

800-800-face (3223)

Visit us at Signfaces.com

The one you want to deal with at Faces is "Bear". Good company to work with.

gn

I thought the cowboy guy from Fellers looked pretty hot....lol.....I'll add the others too.....

I always thought he looked like Will Ferrell :scratchhead::paperbag:

post-3-0-04767500-1301336272.jpg

Seriously though, I Fellers is one of my better places to buy from.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I thought the cowboy guy from Fellers looked pretty hot....lol.....I'll add the others too.....

I always thought he looked like Will Ferrell :scratchhead::paperbag:

post-3-0-04767500-1301336272.jpg

Seriously though, I Fellers is one of my better places to buy from.

Yeah, used to be. When Frank cared. Now you e-mail your order and they only send half of what you need even though we submit line by line order. It's not that hard to do. Now, Frank is untouchable so you can't voice your opinion to him...if he cares.

Additional Info:

Physical Address:

528 37th St N

Birmingham, AL 35222

Member Associations:

ISA, WSA, MSSA, TSA, MSA, SESA, FSA, VaSa

Press Releases:

faces is now serving CHANNEL LETTERS:

In June 2010, Sign Faces LLC (Birmingham, AL) has acquired the assets of The Channel Letter Company Inc. (TCLC), also of Birmingham. Sign Faces is a 22-year-old, wholesale, sign-manufacturing company that specialized in thermoformed plastic sign faces, custom sign cabinets and architectural signage.

Troy Crocker, Sign Faces' president and co-owner, said, "Adding channel letters to our product line was a natural extension of our busines, and it allows us to be a "one-stop-shop" for all our customer's signage needs."

Rod Seay, Sign Faces' CEO and co-owner, said, "We are excited that Shane Metheny and the other TCLC staff have joined the Faces team. Their expertise makes one of the most experienced channel-letter companies in the country."

Sign Faces also has a sales office in Houston.

Sales Team Members:

Bear Earhart

Bob Fry

Brian Hare

Shane Metheny

Todd Wallace

Please add Sign faces, LLC as a wholesaler. We're located in Birmingham, AL. Troy Crocker and Rod Seay are the owners.

Regards,

Gabe Thomas

Team Member

Sign faces, LLC

800-800-face (3223)

Visit us at Signfaces.com

Well, we have a directory for rating on National Sign & Service Companies and how they pay and what the relationships are like, and now one for Suppliers, Equipment & Wholesalers. Is there anything else we should be setting up? Sometimes the things I think are important aren't, and the ones I think aren't end up being important. Odd thing. But I'm asking, any suggestions?

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• 2 weeks later...

Please add

Milliken Distribution

101 S McCall Rd

Englewood FL 34223

800-255-0094

www.millikendistribution.com

sales@millikendistribution.com

Milliken Wholesale Distribution is your ONE source for quality aluminum shapes, sign and awning products and LED message centers.

We proudly offer conveniently located warehouses and distribution centers throughout North America. You can depend on us to provide quality aluminum shapes for standard, sign and awning applications, LED message centers, sign and awning kits, plastic vacuum formed faces and all the supplies for a professional fit and finish.

To better serve you we offer delivery to your door from selected warehouses. Our dedicated staff looks forward to serving you with your sign

Thank you

Please add

Milliken Distribution

101 S McCall Rd

Englewood FL 34223

800-255-0094

www.millikendistribution.com

sales@millikendistribution.com

Milliken Wholesale Distribution is your ONE source for quality aluminum shapes, sign and awning products and LED message centers.

We proudly offer conveniently located warehouses and distribution centers throughout North America. You can depend on us to provide quality aluminum shapes for standard, sign and awning applications, LED message centers, sign and awning kits, plastic vacuum formed faces and all the supplies for a professional fit and finish.

To better serve you we offer delivery to your door from selected warehouses. Our dedicated staff looks forward to serving you with your sign

Thank you

We put you in.....everyone is just a simple listing except Board Vendors.....who can update, add more content such as product descriptions and photos on a regular basis.......hope to see you in Vegas!

Well, we have a directory for rating on National Sign & Service Companies and how they pay and what the relationships are like, and now one for Suppliers, Equipment & Wholesalers. Is there anything else we should be setting up? Sometimes the things I think are important aren't, and the ones I think aren't end up being important. Odd thing. But I'm asking, any suggestions?

Erik,

I'm not sure if Engineering is listed in the National Sign & Service Companies directory. I haven't read anything about the engineering side of the sign business on this site but I've heard my share of pros/cons from sign companies.

P.S. I liked your comment regarding the "low ballers" - sell and market the "quality" you CAN produce. Hold the line!, don't blend yourself in with the others. Then Jack's comment on how he doesn't chase shit work, but he'll dig and dig and dig until he finds a diamond. It's not easy and it's not cheap, but the reward is truly doing business with someone he want to do it with.

Erik,

I'm not sure if Engineering is listed in the National Sign & Service Companies directory. I haven't read anything about the engineering side of the sign business on this site but I've heard my share of pros/cons from sign companies.

P.S. I liked your comment regarding the "low ballers" - sell and market the "quality" you CAN produce. Hold the line!, don't blend yourself in with the others. Then Jack's comment on how he doesn't chase shit work, but he'll dig and dig and dig until he finds a diamond. It's not easy and it's not cheap, but the reward is truly doing business with someone he want to do it with.

I think that would be more of a category for here,in the Wholesale & Distributors forum as "Engineering".

I've been getting some emails about expanding this to manufacturer too, for companies like Technolux, FMS, GE, Sloan, Matthews or PPG, these would have a be different questions asked that would get into things like "technical support, product quality, customer service, etc". I suppose we can add "services" and add companies who offer "engineering, permitting, consultanting, etc" to the trade. Then the customers and users can review and give comments

Oh this list can really grow and end up being a ton of work, I can see myself pulling my hair out, or just loosing it naturally falling off.

Oh come on now, comb-overs are all the craze now

post-3-0-80472900-1302730944.jpg

Nothing like when the wind blows though, and knocks it waaaaay over to the side. Besides, this whole site is a "can of worms" WAITING to be opened.

Alright,

Here's an example of a listing we described earlier in a post n this thread of one of our Board Vendors in this directory. Sorry Manuel, I'm volunteering you to be the first.

It offers more than just a company name and website address, being a Board Vendor has it's advantages here.

Not only will you have a better descriptive listing but also get the 50p x 225p Board Vendor Banner (membership duration), (3 month) 125p x 525p rotating banner, large 175px700p weekly newsletter rotating banner (membership duration), have your products/services listed in the newsletter under Newsletter "New Products and Specials", AND the ability to promote and sell your products/services on The Sign Syndicate as well.

Is this enough incentive to be a Board Vendor here on the Sign Syndicate? Try getting a better deal on another site for all these perks, for just $350 a year.