ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Vinyl Cutters

I am new to this and I want a machine that will make text and clipart for tshirts and also do sign vinyl for smaller projects I am looking at Roland Stika 15 Roland GX24 and Creation PCUT24 I would appreciate any input.

The Stika 15 is $745.00 SSK Sign

The GX24 is $1695.00 from signmaking equipment

The Creation PCUT is $695.00 form SSK Sign

Which machine would you buy and why ? Is the GX24 worth 2x as much money?

Do they work well with Corel Draw As they claim they do?

Thanks in advance

I've never heard of the other ones you've mentioned but I own two rolands and they work great, especially on the long run. I also have a 24" Panther from signwarehouse which I'm very happy with. Corel will work great as well with doing signs and graphics. Personally I use FlexiSign Pro but Corel is great. Just remember you will get what you pay for. Hope that helps

oh and welcome :D

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Which ever machine you decide on must be supported by a team of people who are interested enough and able to keep you operating.

If something goes wrong for any reason I would like to know the problem can be fixed quickly and locally.

Research !

Do lots of it. Most people here and on other forums have done exactly that before spending any $ on a machine.

I found when looking around that any warranty hassles with the Creation would require the machine to be sent to the factory for work. IN CHINA, at my transport expence. I don't think so. This applies to Australia and may not be the case where you are. But find out before you pay the money.

I ended up with a used PNC1000 and love it to death. I hope to upgrade after Xmas to a GX24. Why ? - features, Corel, easy to use, Corel, reputation, Corel, support, Corel, value for $, Corel, local distributor, Corel.

My only decision is what software do I use with it.

Decisions, decisions, ..... always decisions.

Best

Lance

:smile011:

I just bought Creation CT-635 it seem s to be a decent cutter (the blade that comes with it sucks) I did a run of 300 4" X 4" decals for my little boy's school last week. I bought mine brand new off E-bay for $557 shipped to my door. At that price you can't go wrong: but still rember you get what you pay for. I bought mine to get past the first of the year when I plan on Buying a Roland or a Graphtec. I do not think this cutter would surrive in a full on busy sign shop, but for a small shop who is just getting started it is a viaable choice. Hope this helps. Don't buy the Stika even though it's made by Roland it's not veery good. It's bigest downfall is it dosen't have a force adj. which you'll need with the various materials you want to cut.