ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Foreigner would not shake my hand????

In all of this patriotic bigotry, it makes me wonder how many of you drive German or Japanese cars, watch Japanese televisions, talk on Korean cell phones, or how many wear clothes made in Viet Nam. How quickly we forget.

The armies of these countries killed far more Americans than we've lost in the middle east, yet just 70 years later we fuel the trade deficit by patronizing their industrial output and turn our backs on our own domestic manufacturing sector. How do we keep the fires of the same forges that manufactured the machines bent on destroying America by blindly consuming their products? How quickly we take up arms against a new foe whose underground treasure we covet in order to fuel the machines of our forgotten enemies. True patriots should support true American industries.

Let's also not forget that America's prime foundation was based on individual freedoms. I don't offer this prompt in defense of this man's anti-social behavior, but I will defend his right to exercise his freedom regardless of how it might be perceived. I applaud those of you that counseled temperance. As far as I'm concerned, vengeance is for the ignorant and does nothing but promulgate further animosity. If you're going to stir the embers of hatred, I suggest we all take a broader view of our history as it relates to those that did far more than just refuse to shake our hands.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

You know,

I meet new parents every day at the hospital and I am still in shock....there are so many husbands that be-little their wives in front of me and wont let the new moms talk to me. These wives cannot even look at me. These husbands are freaking crazy....they look at us staff like we are SHIT.....but this county is good enough for their baby to be born here. So many of these new dads will not look me in the eye or even use the same damn pen that I offer to sign paperwork......

I have to say, I am a pretty strong woman, but some of these dads to scare me and I get a bit nervous when I walk into the patients room. I never know what to expect????

Ahhh, but always, I greet with a smile!!!!

• Like 1

You know,

I meet new parents every day at the hospital and I am still in shock....there are so many husbands that be-little their wives in front of me and wont let the new moms talk to me. These wives cannot even look at me. These husbands are freaking crazy....they look at us staff like we are SHIT.....but this county is good enough for their baby to be born here. So many of these new dads will not look me in the eye or even use the same damn pen that I offer to sign paperwork......

I have to say, I am a pretty strong woman, but some of these dads to scare me and I get a bit nervous when I walk into the patients room. I never know what to expect????

Ahhh, but always, I greet with a smile!!!!

You should vaguely tell your Elevator story, I'm sure that will boil over well here.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill