ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

a use for plasma technologies

• !llumenati

My 'bogus' alarm is ringing on this one. Can't get more energy out than you put in. While I could be wrong, I don't see any energy being contributed by the so-called 'fuel' (e.g. no chemical or other reaction), just the electrical input. Sorry.

Edited by TelfordDorr

"Freedom has ceased to be a birthright; it has come to mean whatever we are still permitted to do" - Joe Sobran

I was tired yesterday, I'm tired today, and I'll be retired tomorrow - TD

Wow , that is amazing

Love to see it used in a high performance vehicle . Plenty of power and torque there for sure.

I wonder if the oil companies had anything to do with this technology lying dormant for so long ?

• Board Patron

My 'bogus' alarm is ringing on this one. Can't get more energy out than you put in. While I could be wrong, I don't see any energy being contributed by the so-called 'fuel' (e.g. no chemical or other reaction), just the electrical input. Sorry.

Agreed. Another perpetual motion machine.

Sounds to me like a way to pump up a stock price ahead of an IPO before the "inventors" cash out. Appears to be a pretty common business model these days.

Damn, all you guys are spoil sports. Going to ruin Santa Claus also?

gn

must be holding stock in Conoco

sure hope someone gets it figured out . I'm tired of paying for Samir's new Palace.

• Board Patron

One important thing to note is the document from the USPO is a "patent application", not an issued patent. They generally won't patent perpetual motion type things... but even issuing a patent is no guarantee the device actually works.

The patent database is full of non-working devices and ideas.

I will ask Blake Gover at Yesco he is the world pro on fuel injection systems - and this company is in Hendersen/Las Vegas

I will go see it!!!

I have been to the North Pole but Santa was not there - actually was in the artic circle area - only found a Nokia mobile phone manufacturing plant- and that was a waste of a trip for biz - but that my friends was long time ago

Other companies are coming up with technologies right now because they will get government/GE attention

Don't forget, you could use part of the output to supply the small amount of electricity required to make the plasma.

Now what you have is unlimited output with no input at all.

Right!!!!!