ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

I-crane, icrane??? Watch yourselves

• Board Patron

did icrane ever show up at a show?

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

do you have one that shows the main pin from boom to pedestal, just above "danger swing decal"

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• 3 weeks later...
  • Board Patron

FYI - www.jscranesales.com, skylift, i-crane, have a new home

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

Found them, Whitney Marcum is the contact at this NC location

Tyson's Ford

Sign Crane

1630 Roosevelt Blvd

Monroe, NC 28110

606-878-6585

704-238-8700

Visit Us @:

www.signcrane.net

whitney@signcrane.net

tysonsfordsigncrane@yahoo.com

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

Finally I got a truck that is legit, check my baby out

post-2899-0-79986200-1329175398.jpg

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

they cal me Fastadvertising. LOL

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• 2 weeks later...
  • Board Patron

i now your icrane will lift more than mine, I only have a 500lb winch in bucket. I guess they built it wrong because icrane can lift 5000 lbs on there 19500 chassis, i think i got ripped off, i would trade that any day, i have no regrets with my purchase, i did with sam and co., as for the payments what i understand is your truck should cost more than mine, unless it was a replacement for your past troubles with your last one that only lasted a few years.

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

2 pictures attached to compare stability at 15 feet off the truck, you tell me what holds better. this is why i would like an engineer or company with brains to build my truck

post-2899-0-54696000-1330429488.jpg

post-2899-0-03191900-1330429609.jpg

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

So let me get this straight! That truck cost about the same as what I bought 125 - 130 ish, doesn't lift hardly anything and has a super tiny man basket. whats the point unless all you do is service and small installs?

I have still had no issues with either truck. It looks like you bought that one while Sam still owned the company or before the new owners had a chance to fix the issues. I don't have these problems on the smaller F550's. You are comparing a bucket truck to a crane! Look at the size of the tubes? I could put that crane in a pick up truck! lol! And we are still talking about an engineer stamp? Anyone can stamp a drawing, just ask my local competitor who's friend is an engineer. The cranes are clearly overbuilt and have been the best purchases i have made here! I'm sorry you got a crappy crane but you guy's keep bringing up old shit from Sam! Why are my cranes perfect? Is that just a fluke?

• Board Patron

i don't know what to tell you, i would love to see a video of it lifting 5000lbs, you still have sent a pic of the boom where it connects to the base. Anyway you must be a lucky guy to have 2 trucks that lift so much when the Radocy, elliott, manitex and wilkie won't dare make a truck just like yours, all these guys must be doing something wrong. My point is I cannot put up a 7' ground sign without an engineer, can't figure how billy and bob of i-crane can built such a great machine with no engineer and you put that in the hands of your employees without a regret. remember your ass will always be on the line when someone gets hurt.

By the way I don't really care, I got my money back

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

Hey Kendall, I just saw Signweb, they are nailing you on all web sites on these trucks. I'm speachless now, maybe Stefanik should check it out too.

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

The signweb articles are from 6 months ago so I am not sure what you are looking at. Nobody is nailing me because they don't have any valid points. If i can find something to lift for you to prove a point, I will. Just because it will doesn't mean you should. Signs don't weigh 5,000 pounds period! There is no reason you should be lifting more than a couple thousand pounds unless you hire some dumb ass inexperienced installer that tries to lift a pallet of sackrete off a trailer! Yes, I've heard the manitex will do that and it had issues lifting it but did it! Call a concrete truck! These cranes weren't designed for that.

Not only do I put my employees in that, I go up in them as well and don't even think twice about it. I have been around sign cranes my whole life and you should see some of the trucks I've worked out of! Then you would understand why I can actually say that they are over built! Unless they are not used like they are supposed to be!

You don't think they have done any kind of testing or calculations to figure out what can and cannot be done? They aren't just bolting cranes on trucks! Remember, Sam doesn't own the company anymore! Chassis must have double frame etc. I think they know more at this point than anyone posting here! I have talked to Shannon and Ernest numerous times and they know exactly what they are doing and it shows in the new crane!

• Board Patron

Kendal your new crane looks pretty good to me. I just don't like the size of the chassis. I like plenty of iron under me. I just don't understand why I Crane does not try to distance themselves more from Sam? I would think that would be top priority to get the word out that they are not affiliated with him.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

well again hello folks and i'm here to tell ya that i am finally free of i- crane as they came and took back the trk as i did loose some money its better than a life dave buyer beware

• Board Patron

was that built by I-crane and what were the issues? any pics?

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

I too would like to know if it was built by the new I-Crane or Scam Marcum?

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

post-4857-0-32894200-1330694987.jpg Bet your Elliot cant do this. As far as weight, well the auger head, 4 foot extension and 36 dia. bit weighs in at 850lbs. A full load of dirt, another 500lbs. The power needed to pull all that out of an 8 ft hole- 2000 lbs. plus

Here are some base and lift cylinder pivot points for you to dog and tell everybody what a shitty design it is because some lap top boy sitting in his cubical didnt put his signature on a sticker.

post-4857-0-88571700-1330695520.jpg

post-4857-0-65853600-1330695539.jpg

Very Nice!! How can anyone question the quality of that crane? Since they own a steel company as well I think they know a thing or two about what works and what doesn't work. Certified welders fabricate those sections and it shows! What a nice versatile crane! I would love to add an auger to at least one of mine.I would put a larger winch on it but other than that it is perfect!

• Like 1

Hey, Signworks. You guys look real cozy in that bucket. Dont drop a wrench or Bubba is gonna get you in your canucki. HA Ha. I-cranes bucket is an ample 3' x 6' . Enough room to avoid any of these unpleasantries.

Man, this is fun dogging someones new truck and investment. What have I been missing out on for the last year?