ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Isn't it curious

• Board Patron

The markets have crashed the past (2) days and many companies are announcing layoffs and other cut backs.

I thought the end all be all cure for the USA was to allow the Geniuses in Washington to raise the debt ceiling? Well we got it today and guess what, down goes the DOW. When are they going to understand that "REALLY" bringing our out of control government spending in line and getting back to Econ 101 basics, like manufacturing and selling American built products around the world instead of buying all the cheap Chinese trinkets at Walmart, is the way to create those jobs we desperately need. What a Frickin joke.............

Dominic

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

It's common place that when both sides compromise, you and I the American people lose. Can't wait till next election when the "Terrorist" Tea Party as Joe Bite Me put it, tears everyone on both sides a new asshole. John "Dog Dick" Boner, especially. Death to the old political rhino's who want business as usual.

Was I harsh?

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

It's common place that when both sides compromise, you and I the American people lose. Can't wait till next election when the "Terrorist" Tea Party as Joe Bite Me put it, tears everyone on both sides a new asshole. John "Dog Dick" Boner, especially. Death to the old political rhino's who want business as usual.

Was I harsh?

ERIC for PRESIDENT..........................

Dominic

• Board Patron

Fellers' I fear the political machine in DC is too big and too fucked up to ever be fixed without a major mutiny or revolution. The American people are to busy bickering about stupid bullshit to ever form a cohesive unit big enough to really make a difference. Until this whole system (and way of life) implodes it will continue to be a fucked up mess.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Fellers' I fear the political machine in DC is too big and too fucked up to ever be fixed without a major mutiny or revolution. The American people are to busy bickering about stupid bullshit to ever form a cohesive unit big enough to really make a difference. Until this whole system (and way of life) implodes it will continue to be a fucked up mess.

I agree. "WE AMERICANS" have a problem with our system but just as in Washington DC, we are way too divided. We will never solve our economic or social problems until we undterstand that "WE AMERICANS" need to come together to solve them. I am not Republican, Democrat, Conservative,Liberal or whatever, I am an American and unless we come together as one we will continue with this bullshit.

All I hear is "who won" ? I don't give two shits about which party or faction won the argument, we as Americans lost in this deal. We did not solve anything other than delaying any solutions to future years or maybe never. And now we have a "Super Commitee" in Congress. How about this novel idea, just get the existing congress and senate to do their jobs as regular members.

As far as imploding, you may just get your wish. Although, be careful what you wish for.

Dominic

Well, a revolution started in this country over taxes, property rights, and invasion of civil liberties. it's just so damn strange that never in our life time, nor our parents or grandparents, nothing seen before since the founding that we have a LARGE growing movement called the Tea Party that has no party affiliation other than focusing on center right. I find that fascinating, whether you agree, like the movement or hate it, it's growing and with VERY good reason. That machine is PIST! We saw a historic landslide electric with tea party players put into place, get ready for more. The only way we get our country back is through this movement, otherwise it's business as usual. Just my two cents. Like I've said it before about our own industry, I'm sick of the same ol faces, the same ol politics, and the same ol back patting, "atta boy/girl!"

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Agreed . We have a giant self serving mess in Washington.

Two months ago I had the honor and privilege to sit and talk to Mr. Robert Simon (a fighter pilot in the 2nd World War) at a business meeting/dinner I was attending. I was amazed at the details he could recall of the events that took place so many years ago. You could still sense the fight in him as he described some of the encounters he had with enemy pilots. A real American hero.

Mr.Simon also expressed to me his dissappointment with the direction the U.S. was headed in and said "we have our priorities out of order". He was frustrated with the fact that political correctness and special interest movements are what drive policy today. "We're getting soft" he said as he shook his head.

I have to say that when he said that I felt like I should appologise to him for being apart of the generation that dropped the ball.

Sadly I will not get that opportunity as Mr. Simon passed away last Friday at age 89.

God bless Mr. Robert Simon and the men and women that fought to make our country great .

• Board Patron

Well, a revolution started in this country over taxes, property rights, and invasion of civil liberties. it's just so damn strange that never in our life time, nor our parents or grandparents, nothing seen before since the founding that we have a LARGE growing movement called the Tea Party that has no party affiliation other than focusing on center right. I find that fascinating, whether you agree, like the movement or hate it, it's growing and with VERY good reason. That machine is PIST! We saw a historic landslide electric with tea party players put into place, get ready for more. The only way we get our country back is through this movement, otherwise it's business as usual. Just my two cents. Like I've said it before about our own industry, I'm sick of the same ol faces, the same ol politics, and the same ol back patting, "atta boy/girl!"

Eric my only prob with the Tea Party is there are many that don't really share the same focus as the the TP and are joining it purely as a ruse to get elected. I fear once elected they will go back to their roots and true self. The mad machine in DC will do anything to infiltrate the TP.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

The Tea Party is the American people who believe in the constitution/ rule of law and smaller less government fighting back. We as people with similar belief will only vote for people who have records. There will always be the wolves dressed in sheeps clothing. Both dems and repubs see this new emergence of their bosses as the biggest threat to their re- elections. If it weren't for this birth of this new movement we would be in a much worse position than we are now, BELIEVE that. This new movement is about to change everything. It will be reflected in history, were living it. You will be asked about it by your grandchildren

People alwYs bitched and whined for scores that something needed to change, this is it. The faceless leaderless collective wave beating and wearing the rock of the status quo

They are scared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• !llumenati

You guys are far to kind.

Joe B. compares the Tea Party to terrorists.

I compare Washington to a bunch of crack whores.

Actually, that's a bit harsh: no self-respecting crack whore would want to be compared to a politician. I apologize to them.

How about a new concept: eliminate one-man-one-vote. Replace it with $1 paid in taxes = 1 vote. Useless poor get no say; idle rich get no say. Let the people who pay the freight have the say as to where the money goes.

Sorry for being radical...

"Freedom has ceased to be a birthright; it has come to mean whatever we are still permitted to do" - Joe Sobran

I was tired yesterday, I'm tired today, and I'll be retired tomorrow - TD

• Board Patron

You guys are far to kind.

Joe B. compares the Tea Party to terrorists.

I compare Washington to a bunch of crack whores.

Actually, that's a bit harsh: no self-respecting crack whore would want to be compared to a politician. I apologize to them.

How about a new concept: eliminate one-man-one-vote. Replace it with $1 paid in taxes = 1 vote. Useless poor get no say; idle rich get no say. Let the people who pay the freight have the say as to where the money goes.

Sorry for being radical...

The problem is that we now have "Professional Politicians". Back when our country started, the people who served our country were "Statesmen". They came to do the business of the country on a limited basis and after they did their patriotic duty they went home to their respective states to continue with their lives. Now we have folks who start and end their careers in Washington and fight at all cost to not lose their position. With the emergence of the TP freshmen, they see this cash cow finally ending and they are are scared shitless. Both parties are scared shitless.

I hope the trend continues back towards the "Statesmen" position and these career politicians have to find and perform jobs like the rest of us on this board.

Dominic

The biggest problem is that 90% of the elected officials that we put in office all the way up to the big guy.. Have never run a buiness, never made pay role, never had to ballance there budget for the year, and so on..

Just pick one and see what he or she was befor they became a part of the goverment.

most of them collected a paycheck all there life, and never made one for someone else.

Mike

NSW