ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Ventex Technologies

Big HUGE welcome to Ventex Technologies as the newest Sign Syndicate Board Vendor Member!

Ventex headed up by President John Boyd has been a regular member since 2006 and shows up just about on a daily basis. For those who don't know, Ventex in one of the unique innovators of our sign industry, they have a lot of imagination that they put into reality. I had the pleasure of trying out one of their new Electronic Fluorescent Ballasts when they were in Beta and used it for a job here locally, it was pretty much a dummy proof product where every lamp was independent of another, so one failure would not affect the rest.

I have plenty of experience with Ventex Neon products and even features using their 4030 SST tranformers for an unsual job and featured in Sign Builders November 2011 Issue. Not to plug myself too hard, but this is how we should Magazine articles in our trade, with real numbers with everything explained.

Beside my own personal experience in electric sign applications, Ventex has been in our site testing since the start. Ventex was one of the initial manufacturers to start off in our first test with their new Venbrite LEDs, The Great White Hope. Later they would enter every single comparison we have where they were applicable, Project Tighty Whitey, and The Red Light District.

Not only are their LEDs in our testing but all of our CCFL lamps are also powered by their CL4030 electronic transformers. Our newest Project introduced this last month Border Security also powers the CCFL units.

The Ventex Venbrites are a pretty unique breed of product for the Electric Sign Industry, their probably the only Class I Product out there where as most are class II. Their dumb LEDs! I don't mean that disrespectfully, but they are, there is no circuit board on the modules, everything is regulated from the power source, which will assure consistent energy and even brightness throughout the system. My advice is to check them out at the next Sign Expo for sure. They even have a new retrofit kit that is UL Recognized, which you can keep the old neon system as is and use the available flex runs and GTO to replace with their LED Venbrites.

Ventex Venbrites (Tighty Whitey)

post-3-0-64850500-1312560879.jpg

The Red Light District

post-3-0-74372500-1312560874.jpg

Our new addition into Tighty Whitey this August, their shallow letter product

post-3-0-84180900-1312560965.jpg

Ventex VT4030CL that powers our 6 CCFL test units

post-3-0-66557500-1312561083.jpg

In another thread I talked about manufacturers having "Integrity" and standing behind their products, part of that is being here. Along with recently LEDNeon-Flex, EGL you can, and of course always counted on Ventex Technologies as well.

For more information on their product lines visit http://www.ventextech.com or contact John Boyd By Email jsboyd@ventextech.com / Bob Magnus By Email bmagnus@ventextech.com

To catch up on news, announcements or promotions you can visit Ventex's Vendor forum here LINK

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Thanks Guys. We appreciate the welcome, and the commercial. Among other things, Ventex is currently doing our best to keep up with the demand for our VenBrite LED System. As many have seen, the unique design of our system offers unique advantages over the Class II products, and our ability to provide solutions that are both cost effective and energy efficient has brought the VenBrite product to the forefront of potential solutions for many challenging applications. Whether it be for our ability to reduce energy costs without sacrificing illumination quality, reduce service call costs by remote mounting power supplies up to 175 ft. from the first LED for easy access using standard 18 gauge wire, or for enabling sign shops to provide sellable ROIs on neon retrofits by reducing installation costs using our Rapid Retrofit, your acknowledgement of Ventex as a technological leader in the sign lighting industry is greatly appreciated.

Keep up the good work.