ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

FMS Neon

Big Huge Welcome to FMS Neon, The Sign Syndicates newest Board Vendor!

post-3-0-21909800-1313029036.jpg

FMS Neon (also under McMahan) is headed up by Mike Sweet, of whom I had the pleasure to meet at our Sign Syndicate shin dig (Dick's Last Resort) at the Las Vegas ISA Expo weekend this last April.

FMS is known for a lot of products neon related, and some not so neon related. Electrodes, mechanical sign controllers, neon glass, tube supports, Electro-Pounce, etc. I have to admit something here in an open forum. I did not know FMS made their own neon glass, and has for some time. But I guess if you're going to make electrodes, you might as well make glass right? I have been using their brass tube supports for years and years which have been my choice tube supports to use.

We have very few CCFL lamps in our testing, most are LED, so as you can imagine I was very enthused to get another glass manufacturer in out Sign Syndicate tests with the rest of the light source manufacturers. Mike was very interested in doing so!

Our second CCFL manufacturer in our newest Test Comparison Border Security is FMS Neon, Showing off his two Rare Earth Phosphors lamps Rich Blue, both in 15mm and 18mm. We also have their Mint Green, which we will be adding to Border Security when we get to the greens here shortly.

FMS Neon will also be in The Great White Hope pretty soon as well, where we will enter their 12mm Architectural TC white series (Tri-Phosphor). 12mm may be odd for some, I myself have become more and more accustom to smaller diameter glass over the last few years. I use to use a lot of 13mm, 12mm is just slightly smaller, and noticeably brighter, and not much more footage off a tranny than 13mm. Garret of Elite Lamp or Fluxeon now, will be processing their lamp for The Great White Hope.

FMS's Rich Blue in Border Security.

post-3-0-36642800-1313029039.jpg

In another thread I talked about manufacturers having "Integrity" and standing behind their products, part of that is being here. Along with recently LEDNeon-Flex, EGL, Ventex, you can count on FMS Neon to be among those as well!

For more information on their product lines visit http://fmsneon.com/ or contact Mike Sweet through the board by going to his profile "Mike1983"

To catch up on news, announcements or promotions you can visit Ventex's Vendor forum here LINK

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Welcome aboard FMS !

Quick question for Mike : I was told by my local sign supplier last week that the long cylinder caps for tubelated electrodes will no longer be available because they were being discontinued . Does FMS manufacture these caps for their electrodes or do you know a supplier that does ? Seems my local suppliers are deciding to keep less and less neon products on the shelves. If I have to wait for my supplier to order material every time I need something what good are they ? Do you sell direct ?

• !llumenati

Welcome aboard FMS !

Quick question for Mike : I was told by my local sign supplier last week that the long cylinder caps for tubelated electrodes will no longer be available because they were being discontinued . Does FMS manufacture these caps for their electrodes or do you know a supplier that does ? Seems my local suppliers are deciding to keep less and less neon products on the shelves. If I have to wait for my supplier to order material every time I need something what good are they ? Do you sell direct ?

Westrim is discontinuing theirs?

Welcome aboard FMS !

Westrim is discontinuing theirs?

Yep

My supplier told me they were looking for another source but I haven't heard anything since.

I spent over 100 dollars this week for expedited freight charges to get ruby red and 3500 white to my shop.

These products are now considered order as needed items by my local suppliers. Too busy pimping the latest LED lines I guess.

Clients like Disney and Universal don't want to here lame excuses as to why I can't have their material here for three weeks while my supplier tries to fill their minimum stock orders.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome.

Since we manufacture Lighting sequencers and chasers in the US we might have a potential of cooperation with FMS.

Our site is digitallighting.com . you could email or call me to explore the possibilities.

Welcome.

Since we manufacture Lighting sequencers and chasers in the US we might have a potential of cooperation with FMS.

Our site is digitallighting.com . you could email or call me to explore the possibilities.