ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Sad news installer dies from fall

• !llumenati

This happened Monday afternoon. I'm attaching the latest article link.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/08/16/3295305/worker-who-died-in-fall-from-billboard.html

Too bad. Probably one of those "yup, boss, I've got my harness on" but there was nothing to tie it off to?

gn

• !llumenati

SAFETY SAFETY SAFETY How many times do we see workers operating bucket trucks and other equipment without protective gear. Then you see the "Idiots who have it on and don't use it. There is no second chances. Death is forever ! Every owner must demand each worker to be compliant and component in fall protection equipment.

• Board Patron

everyone in my company knows they will be fired on the spot if I see them not wearing them properly. What baffles me is I drive around and see all these verizon telephone server trucks with the 32' telsta lifts and not one of these guys wears a harness. Now these guys have got to be a union, how in the heck do they get away with not wearing them?? Never have I ever seen them wear one, even the local city, the guys fixing stop lights, not harness.

• !llumenati

You are absolutely correct. This is why our insurances are so high. Everytime someone is injured or killed, there are new and more regulations. Our insurances go up and up. Look at the OSHA requirements and see the requirements that you need to follow. Classes after classes. We are going to have forced continuing education demands forever. All the education doesn't fix "stupid"