ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Who is Accelerated Service?

Brian

• Board Patron

Hey guys I suppose some of you received the same email as me from them. Who are they?

*Just received email and this contract

Subcontractors Agreement.pdf

Edited by Westcoast Sign Guy
Add document

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Hey guys I suppose some of you received the same email as me from them. Who are they?

We received the same e-mail, don't know who they are- never heard of them. I do know after reading their service agreement we were kind of weary of signing it due to some of the wording in it- I asked questions, but they said they could not answer until the agreement was signed so we never responded - trying to do a little more research on them first.

• Board Patron

We received the same e-mail, don't know who they are- never heard of them. I do know after reading their service agreement we were kind of weary of signing it due to some of the wording in it- I asked questions, but they said they could not answer until the agreement was signed so we never responded - trying to do a little more research on them first.

Yep exactly! I have never heard of signing a contract BEFORE knowing what you will be doing.

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

I talked with the Pres.-owner. Sent me info to fill out. I didn't do it. When someone asks me for my bank references, and I'm not buying from them. I'm out. Kind of like me asking a car repair guy for his credit score before I let him fix my car. Looked him up,he was with NW Signs. I guess he's starting up a service company.

• Board Patron

I liked the part in his contract that said you could not do work for the same people within a year after the contract was up or you would be liable to them for 10 times the amount.

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

He is a copy of the contract they sent me.

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Did you see the part of the 30 max on travel time. That was just one of my problems. Also no minimum trip charge. I'm sure a couple people will bite.

• Board Patron

Did you see the part of the 30 max on travel time. That was just one of my problems. Also no minimum trip charge. I'm sure a couple people will bite.

If I researched the company properly, the President is John Markelwith. If you look up his past, I believe he was connected with Action National which could possibly shed some light on the terms of the contract that was displayed by chubbygumby. The 30 minute travel is strikingly similiar to the travel policy of Action. Maybe the Stouch crew is behind this company..................

Dominic

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

What's with these companies wanting us to charge by the minute? LOL!

This looks like an exact copy of Action's contract.

I tell anyone that we start their time when we leave to go to their site and stop when we complete the work. We also have a 2hr minimum. If they can't work with that, then too bad...

• Board Patron

When I told them I would have to pass because of the stipulations of the contract he said he already had 500 yes 500 subcontractors fill out and sign the contract unmodified. BULL SHIT

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Looks like #5, means you can' discuss the contract if money is owed and behind here, or with the client. Not sure if that's a legal contract.

I also added them in our National Sign & Service Review List

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?/forum/81-national-sign-service-amp%3B-associations-list/

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati

I received a service call and the same service contract from them several months ago. I had some fun with them. I sent them back their questionare and asked them to fill it out. They called and asked if I joking. I guess they could not or would not fill it out. We must be demanding in who we work for and make sure we protect ourselves. If I want to gamble witn my money, I go and have fun doing it.

I did receive a service call the other day from another contractor who needed emergency work done now. He put a NTE $ 250 and a 30 day payment statement. I called him and explained my terms. He agreed and sent a credit card for $ 1200. immediately. We did the job. Everyone was happy and I have a new client. Thats the way to work.

• Board Patron

They must be sending this info out all over. Just talked to nice gal from Long Island that had received the same packet. Seems funny they do not have a web site and there is no info out there about them.

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• !llumenati

They must be sending it to all the peeps that have done service work for them in the past. The adress is just a PO box and the location is a hop skip and a jump from PA located in an area where there are a few big players that do national accounts.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

I was sceptical as well when I was contacted by them. I gave them a try. I have done 5 service calls over the last year with them all with Burlington Coat Factory. I have been paid in 45 days with out any issues or haveing to call for my money. So far so good.