ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Complete Neon Plant FS

Mr. Neon

i'm just getting stated learning to bend neon, if the sale does not go through i might be interested in the fires if the price was right but i can't afford a lot. thanks for any info you have

Plant is still for sale. I will sell it whole as a unit or part it out for those looking for parts and or pieces. I will ship at your cost for packing or crating. Still have a complete plant with more extras as well. I will provide pictures if requested. Please be serious as I have encounter way too many wanna be benders looking for a $10,000 system on a $500 budget...it just won't happen.

30kva Bombarder with slide choke and contact switch and buitton

Edwards #8 2-Stage Direct Drive Vacuum Pump (like new!)

Precision SE DACO pyrex manifold with additional parts -

Hyde 16" and 6" ribbon burners with stand

12 point crossfires with stand

Valves and mixers

Additional parts for gas and propane

Glass

Bending materials

Testers

Diffusion pump

Extra set of cross-fires

Torches - tipping/spliching

much more

Complete price to move $2,500 or sell seperate

• !llumenati

Too bad most don't realize what a good deal that is - new daco system with a d-pump is more than that. Throw in a roots blower - great price. But most "new" neon people, and many old ones don't remember the normal prices.

Quick qustion that might be of interest for anyone looking at the roots blower - and not knowing how it really works --- what is on that system to throttle down to the 2.5psi pressure? Do you also have a baffle tank, weights, or the pop off valve?

gn

Too bad most don't realize what a good deal that is - new daco system with a d-pump is more than that. Throw in a roots blower - great price. But most "new" neon people, and many old ones don't remember the normal prices.

Quick qustion that might be of interest for anyone looking at the roots blower - and not knowing how it really works --- what is on that system to throttle down to the 2.5psi pressure? Do you also have a baffle tank, weights, or the pop off valve?

gn

Gary, the blower has weights on the top..He actually made it out of a metal can with bolts for weight...Neat set-up and is quiet as a mouse...I am not familiar with that type of blower but it ran a few stations when he was up and bending glass.

• !llumenati

Interesting. Normally roots blowers aren't known for being quiet - but that also depends on the pulleys and the speed they are running at. For those that aren't familiar, roots blowers put out pressure and volume, not like the regen that puts out zero pressure but volume. Neon fires require pressure, so that when you open/close ribbons, etc, or you want hot fires - the pressure will allow you to do that. If a bender has only used the little heat from a regen, and then gets to use the heat from a roots blower fed fires - he'll never go back. They work even better if they run off a baffle tank - allows for vitually no fluctuation at all regardless of how many fires, or ribbons are opening or closing.

gn

• 5 years later...