ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Wages for a Flatbed printer operator

Got a question

how much would you pay someone to operate a flatbed UV printer? just looking for a fair wage. we are starting another division and looking at the labor cost.

He or She would operate (run) the equipment load and unload media,mantain the equipment it would be there baby.

This is a large machine sheet stock and roll to roll media

if you operate or own you can post here or email me.

Thanks

Mike

NSW Systems LLC

nswsystems@gmail.com

OK

I have lookers but no takers.

what would you want to be paid if you were to run a UV flatbed digital printer? I am open to any price given. I am looking for a good price that would give somone a chance to make a living remember I am a wholesale shop, I feel that the job is easy but on the other hand boring very low end.. load and hit start make sure that the print is good, kinda like cnc table operator job take a nap untill the file is done or sweep around the machine untill the parts are cut.. no set up just baby sit.

Minium wage over here is $7.45 or somthing like that, but i was thinking more along the lines for a startup in the $12.00 to $13.00 dollar range if the person needs trained, but if they have years under there belt running this type of equipment what are they worth?

what do you think

Thanks

Mike

NSW Systems LLC.