ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Want to give a big warm official welcome to EXCELLART SIGN PRODUCTS as The Sign Syndicate's newest Board Vendor

post-3-0-39810700-1317919904.gif

Excellart Sign Products is a national supplier of standard and custom extrusions that's been around for over 50 years. They have extrusion that are full length or pre-cut with depths that range from 4" all the way to 20". They sell everything from frame systems for sign cabinets, retainers, flex face systems, raceways, divider bars, wind braces and architectural systems.

post-3-0-10966600-1317919911.jpg post-3-0-43945000-1317919930.jpg

For more information on their product lines visit http://www.excellart.com/ or contact Matt (Matt@Excellart)sales@excellart.com

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Erik, Thanks so much for the introduction! I am working on getting our Vendor Page setup on here, but in the meantime, I encourage anyone who is interested in learning more about our products to visit our website, send me an email or PM, or give me a call at 800-627-9044 and I would be happy to answer any questions.

Like Erik mentioned, we offer all of our extrusions in full length pieces (can be cut to length) or complete knockdown kits. Additionally, you can download our Catalog Here: ESP Catalog

Lastly, if you mention that you have seen us here, on the Sign Syndicate, you will receive FREE UPS SHIPPING! You must mention the Sign Syndicate if you are ordering by phone because we are only offering this to the members on this board.

I look forward to helping all of you out. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or product inquiries.