ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

AxiomLED Launches "Boo Special" Halloween Pricing

AxiomLED has learned recently that it is downright scary how many JT LED white LED products you have to use to reach the brightness and performance of the AxiomLED AXLE5-SW65 series... making the JT LED system even more expensive.

So we decided to launch our Halloween special in the USA and drop our pricing on our most popular product by 20%

See our new offer at http://www.AxiomLED.com

We have changed our warehouse from Las Vegas to California to account for the large number of customers we have in California.

Edited by Manuel Lynch

• !llumenati

Wow, I'm impressed! Businesses usually move out of California, not in. Must have a really good / well selling product to make such a move worthwhile.

Edited by TelfordDorr

"Freedom has ceased to be a birthright; it has come to mean whatever we are still permitted to do" - Joe Sobran

I was tired yesterday, I'm tired today, and I'll be retired tomorrow - TD

• Board Patron

Whats up with the advertising specialties emails we have been getting?

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

"advertising specialties"? Don't know what you mean. We are going to be launching a lot of new products soon - almost all are increasing light output and significantly reducing product pricing.

We should introduce our Metal Halide retrofit product within 30 days.

$29???? Are you kidding me????

post-3-0-33875000-1319727140.gif

I'm just going to say it again, if you haven't ever tried Axiom Power Supplies, YOU NEED to! if you have and don't buy them, you're dumb it's that simple.

Seriously though, we've been running a big batch of these since 2008 20/24 hours a day and yet to have one, I said ONE failure. These are manually adjustable DC output from 10.5v to 15v, this is the ONLY power supply I use for my own signs. Don't buy those cheap Chinese crap that are 20watt, 40, and 60 watts that fit right into a junction box, their crap! For $29, you get something that lasts for a VERY longtime, their so good you can practically max them out. Sell your client quality don't sell them crap. Oh yeah, try out his LEDs too, they only last a VERY long time.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Thanks Erik. If it means anything

1. YESCO is our largest customer for these power supplies and uses them on all major sign projects.

2. We just shipped 1000 pcs on a gas station project yesterday

3. The product was tested by the New Zealand Navy - it can operate 10 meters or 30 feet under water!!

4. The part has been used in: USA, France, UK, Germany, Czech Republic, Nigeria, New Zealand, Australia, India, Thailand, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Japan... so it will work anywhere in any condition.

5. It operates standard at 120V, 208V, 240V, and 277VAC input.

And for quantities larger than 20 pcs we have additional discounts.