ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

AxiomLED Expands Product Offering - Emergency Technology for Power Outages

AxiomLED has announced that it is further expanding its line of products to include various types of Emergency technology products designed to assist consumers around the world in the event of power outages.

The company has launched a section of its website devoted to Emergency technology ranging from LED bulbs with built in battery backup, to water bottles with built in filters/cleaners, to solar charging systems for mobile phones and flashlights as well as systems to provide energy efficient body heaters.

"I have been in countries that deal with power outages 2-3 times per day and know that people must make adjustments to these changes," commented Manuel Lynch, CEO of AxiomLED. "We have also seen a dramatic increase in power outages over the past 10 years due to snow storms and solar flares."

The company is also finalizing development of Commercial Emergency Lighting technologies for hotels and hospitals that meet demanding Fire Safety Code standards but that also are inexpensive and simple to retrofit existing technology.

"If the MGM Fire in Las Vegas in 1980 set the standard for safety for buildings around the world, then I think we are in the right place to showcase some of our new low cost yet effective technologies," stated Mr. Lynch.

The company has several contracts already to provide 3rd world countries with its Axiom Rudolph LED Bulb systems that lead the way when the power is out.

More information on AxiomLED Emergency Technology: http://www.axiomled.com/AxiomLED/Emergency_Technology.html

Several people have contacted me and approached us with technologies they think could help in Emergency situations. I encourage you all to do this.

One person has a bed they developed that anchors to a concrete home slab and it folds over on top of you and locks in place so that even if a tornado ripped through your house you would be safe! I love creativity.

Send me your ideas.