ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

How much would you pay to get FREE shipping for a year?

How much would you pay for free shipping?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What percentage of supplies and products you use are shipped by Fedex or UPS to your office?

2. 2. How much would you pay to receive FREE Fedex Ground (3-5 days) delivery for a year?

3. 3. How about Fedex 2 Day Delivery FREE for 1 Year?

This is an intersting topic. Generally, I would say I would not pay anything additional for free UPS Ground. However, paying a little bit for a 2 day delivery might be worth it. I guess it would come down to how much supplies I was ordering. If this is something I order in larger quanities on a regular basis then I would hope shipping would be covered anyways. I suppose you would have to look at the costs of shipping a product versus paying an additional fee for free shipping every time.

I'm a regular customer of Amazon.com Right now I pay an additional $75 a year to get 2 day on anything I buy that they distribute or take over as another vendor. it's called Amazon Prime. I joined during the Christmas Holiday to assure i get the gifts fast, but it's been a benefit even for my business as well

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Thanks for the feedback Erik... so you get where we are going. All of AxiomLED products will be available online at Amazon.com soon.

Here is our current offering: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=axiomled&x=0&y=0

And for $79 per year you can have FREE SHIPPING and delivery in 2 days... not bad. So once again - why buy from Distribution?

• Board Patron

Just what we need more opportunities for a dumb ass to go online to order professional supplies to become a self made hack.

Edited by chubbygumby

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Just what we need more opportunities for a dumb ass to go online to order professional supplies to become a self made hack.

Yep, now the sign service guys can be eliminated from the equation altogether. Might as well post a DIY video on YouTube too.

Another step in the wrong direction for the sign industry.

I get what Axiom is doing.

I do think Distribution is important.

Well a STOCKING distributor is important.

I cover ground on all my sign customers.

Anything faster and they foot the bill.

Yep, now the sign service guys can be eliminated from the equation altogether. Might as well post a DIY video on YouTube too.

And do you think it is bad form for us to have a YouTube video that has over 25,000 views that generates new customers all the time? I just think the times have changed and it is time for people to realize "things aren't the way the use to be"

And do you think it is bad form for us to have a YouTube video that has over 25,000 views that generates new customers all the time? I just think the times have changed and it is time for people to realize "things aren't the way the use to be"

If the videos are "how to" sign component retrofit oriented and offered up for "anyone " to purchase at wholesale prices than hell yeah it's bad form , especially if you want to keep a loyal customer base from people earning a living in the sign industry.

If your just marketing your "end of the world" survival kits than I say have at it.

• Board Patron

True I won't buy from a mfg. that backdoors me by selling direct to my customers.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg