ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Anybody selling or making 121" step plate lamp box

• Board Patron

anybody selling or making lamp boxes in Toronto, Canada area 121" long x 18" x 24", step plate aluminum only

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

Not to sound blunt, but if you have alum welding capabilities, you could fab your own. Alum Diamond plate is available in most areas to 1/4" thick. Just takes up a lot of bed space IMO. I've seen under bed bins before, but that has it's own set of problems for accessibility and location mounting. We go redneck here and put the cardboard boxes on the truck when we need them.

• Board Patron

There are some things that are worth buying at the moment. I have piles of work orders for signs to build. I need one for my service truck, cardboard boxes wont last for me. Did you get those dock door signs installed for us?

• !llumenati

We make all our own boxes custom to fit our truck and needs. Our lamp boxes are 10 ft 6 inches in length. We build them with rear doors and top doors. The top doors give us access to every size and to clean out any broken lamp glass. We even have a portable one set up to load on any truck when needed. The one box carries 2 full boxes of 96,108,117 and 120 each. The other carries One box of every other size. I will send pictures and measurements. It's not that difficult to make.

Nice truck...International TeraStar, automatic, 300 HP ? Why a low pro chassis ?

• Board Patron

there was an 8 month wait on new, I actually wanted extended cab or crew in a manual. I got the smaller chassis because I replaced an everyday service truck and didn't want to drag around an L70 everyday. We do more alot of service, 90% of our work was with a 45' bucket and 65' crane. Yes 300hp, auto, I pick it up tomorrow, of course we are busy like crazy when we have to swap trucks, it was ready yesterday. Please do send me some pictures wehangsigns@yahoo.com, I want a better idea than I had on this truck.Thanks Paul.

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

I made the box for our skyhook and other crane, maybe I will quit being a baby and make this one. Any Pics you could post mike would be helpful. Always looking for other designs.

• Board Patron

the one i need is going on a utility bed on an F450. So the side of the bed is about 18" wide and I think 30" High will work. I need to cram every size in this so 120" long. 1 end door and a top door. Dividers for all lamp sizes. Doesnt have to be diamond plate. .125 mill finish is what my other ones are. I do neat patterns with the 3m pad

How is everybody dividing up the lamps in the box? Just stuffing the boxes in or has someone come up with a good idea for separating? I need to make a new one for my service truck too. I once saw a truck with 2" pvc pipe stacked inside the crossbody but that seemed a little much.

• Board Patron

i thought of pvc, wastes too much space. i took out all the cardboard between bulbs and you can fit 3 bulbs per box more. only works if it stays dry and you fill every night. I want a better idea also

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

Hey Rocco: Contact Jason at Iconic Elements in Cambridge, ON 1-519-624-8209. He does all our aluminum boxes. We can't makle them for the price he charges. We use his boxes on all our trucks. He even made replacement doors for our utility box on 1 of our Altec's for a 1/4 of the price the original manufacturer wanted. Larry

Edited by consign

• Board Patron

perfect, thank you Larry. Hope all is good in Cambridge

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446