ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Sign crane

tdewitt

Figured this would get more traffic here than in the classifieds.

I am in the market for a sign crane 50 to 65 foot 5900# crane prefer with welder but not a must.

Let me know if you have anything or know anybody that does.

• Board Patron

my friend just bought the assets of a company in PA and will have a sx70 on the market very shortly. mounted on a newer sterling. Nice truck. I can give you more info if this is something you are looking for

• Board Patron

avoid the following words in your purchase

Sam Marcum

I-crane

Skylift

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

I have never delt with the Marcums nor would I wish too after reading the stuff posted on here.

As for the SX70 I am open to looking at all options. Let me know when you have more details.

By the way I can't believe that this site isn't blowing up with traffic and people posting. Any time that I get a call from a new national I usally have them pulled up on here before I hang up the phone. And I reccommend this site to ALL of my local shops to do the same.

• Like 1

• Board Patron

Call Brian at Wilkie they sometimes have used cranes as well as new ones.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

By the way I can't believe that this site isn't blowing up with traffic and people posting. Any time that I get a call from a new national I usally have them pulled up on here before I hang up the phone. And I reccommend this site to ALL of my local shops to do the same.

The unfortunate part is, there is a lot of traffic reading, but participation is low because a lot of people here are employees so their not allowed to post. You'll notice higher traffic/participation with individuals who are owners or people who don't have to ask permission for a potty pass. :P A lot like to keep their company in a "low profile". I have lot's of personal friends in the sign industry, none of which will post because of those reasons.

Every wonder why we don't get any posts from sign suppliers like Glantz, Montroy or Interstate even though their traffic is high? Haha that's right! :lol_hitting:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

my wife gave me a potty pass today!!!!!! LOL

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

whats your website and real name, just in case you are a lawyer

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

just type his name in the search bar of this website and a few popular topics will come up. learn from other people mistakes here,

This is the best website ever created right at your finger tips.

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

about to buy a truck from Sam Marcum, anybody can share their experience?

Nice try! LOL

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Thanks!!!

and I am not a lawyer, my website is signkingnc.com and my personal email is jose@signkingnc.com if you want to verify it

thanks again. and btw if you know about a trck that is for sale pls let me know

nice try of what??????

I just join this group made one question and just found a lot of drama, if you are telling the truth, there is not need to be afraid, nobody can be sued for telling the truth, i guess

• Board Patron

No problem tell us about this truck you are buying from Sam

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

If you are dealing with Scam Marcum, you better run before you give him any money. You will be buying yourself years of anguish and torment for starters. it will probably bankrupt you. That is if you survive the catistrophic failer of the truck that you bought. He is the biggest con artist and bullshitter that you will ever meet. ("Brother, have you accepted Jesus in your heart") He likes to start off with that one when hes sucking someone in. I could tell you first hand because I got tied up with him and his trucks for ten years. I'm finally free of him, thanks to a company take over by I-crane and theire new awsome owner Earnest Hillard.

I was about to buy a 2001 Elliot 55 on International truck with 275.000 miles on it, but it did not sounds right to me when I ask for some kind of warranty and he said no

• Board Patron

Has the crane (Elliot) been fully serviced and safety inspected? Does it have; lamp, tool boxes, welder, good bed, decent cab? That's basically what you're buying.

Plan on a 7k-20k bill for a new motor, or at least a rebuild soon in the future. A good crane with remote and 2 man basket has value. Take the time to look it over, or find a local guy (sign guy) to check it out, and run it through its paces.

Who knows, another 20k investment and you may have a great truck for years to come.

• Board Patron

do yourself a favor and ask for engineer stamp or certification, send it to the ministry of labour(not sure what it is called in the US) or ask a reputable local crane certification company if it is legit. Make sure it isn't one of their friends. If it is not certified from day one, you will never get certification down the road. you have the right to know if it was built by an engineers spec. I can't even get a sign permit without an engineer stamp. I have asked to see the "i-crane" stamp a year ago and many occasions and I am still waiting. Buy either Elliott or Manitex, they have been building cranes for years. Unless the other guys come up with certification. Believe me it took me 3 years to get a new truck after they screwed me.

63 foot Elliott v60

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• Board Patron

This guy has a few, Paul gave me his number www.stamm-mfg.com

63 foot Elliott v60