ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

The Sign Syndicate.com - April 2012 Video Update

First of all, to all those peps that think anything about K-GIRL, Go #%$#@ Yourself!!!. Don't judge unless your willing to be judged.

Second of all, I was really disappointed with the sign show. I understand it is an International event but if I cant speak too or understand you, I'm not buying from you.

The "SIGN" show is no longer a "SIGN" show. Its a Digital Media Show. No small shop, tools or equipment. WAY TO MANY OUT OF COUNTRY SUPPLIERS. Cant order from them, the orders take to long to be delivered or need to order too large of an amount. Just remember there are more small shops then big shops. I went home without buying anything.

Hats off to The Sign Syndicate. Great job at the meet and greet. Its always nice to meet new people in the bizz. This has become my high light to the sign shows, sorry I mean Digital Media Show.

To EGL, you are #1 in my book, you sent the bar at excellence......Tommy and Harold, ROCK ON !!!!!!! Sean Too!!!

• Board Patron

Going to have to agree with you Jim, but.... It was a blast meeting everyone! I saw a few things (trucks) I liked. Saw some old acquaintances, and got to jack with them! The National meeting on Friday night, has basically covered the wife's and my trip cost! Anyone who talks smack about K Girl... Well, F em. I really enjoyed the trip/show/drinking/fishing experience. Will have to do the Ghost tour next time around with ya'll.

Jimmy..

You ROCK my friend!!! If there is one thing I love about you...you speak the truth!!!! I already miss you and Sean...you two nut heads....what a blast and the damn laughs!!! Remember Dennys???? That was f n gross....spit and drink lmao...

xoxox to you!!!!!

....Remember Dennys???? That was f n gross....spit and drink lmao...

I Dooooooo have that on video. Hey, maybe that can be the last 30 secs of the next SS video! :whistling::P

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

....Remember Dennys???? That was f n gross....spit and drink lmao...

I Dooooooo have that on video. Hey, maybe that can be the last 30 secs of the next SS video! :whistling::P

No, please no. That was awwwwwwfuuuuuuuulllllllll.....

• !llumenati

Thanks Jim, If it wasnt for you I wouldnt be in this trade. No dont post that one, it was bad enough i lost my voice. There should be a scavenger hunt in vegas.

GOOD things happen for a reason......